VITILIGO TRACKLIST

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
i was on the buss with this guy that night in anahiem were tech and kutt played us about 7 tracks from the cd krizz was in and out of the buss beacouse he and his wife were getting a tatoo this guy is definitly legit and i back his story up 100 percent it was one of the coolest things ever almost like a privite show beacouse tech kept rapping his parts when they would come on and he was really really excited and into it
Yeah your ONE post is really convincing.

By the way, Travis, are you on tour with Tech right now? I'd like to have an opportunity to talk to you about a couple things if you can make the time. Violet is in the process of trying to get EMATiON signed right now. Violet recently called him the best unsigned rapper she has heard and when Tech heard EMATiON spit, he said, "finally, a real rapper", invited us on his bus (that night in Anaheim) and told us to go to Chico the next night where we kicked it some more and he brought us on stage. Tech gave us his cell number before we left so we could coordinate a collab.

Brian Shafton and Ben and Bob Grossi at RBC also thought that EMATiON would be a great fit with Strange and recommended that we talk. Can all of your business associates be wrong? Not a chance.

I've also got some other things to offer that you might be interested in as well such as my legal services (I will be a licensed entertainment lawyer on May 2 and I noticed some things, such as you still have not registered the Tech N9ne trademark, which would be a good idea for several reasons) and I represent a couple producers that have bangers that I know Strange Music artists would eat up. I just want to be involved with you guys in some way because I truly believe that Strange Music is our future.

Can we talk?
Are you fucking serious, dude? That Emation shit is lame. I've never heard someone whine in every lyric he raps.

He's got a lot of individual thinking friends as well;

Edit: Dude just IM'd me because he's offended by my post. LoL.

ILL LEGAL Rcords (11:41:48 AM): Are u serious? IF u think EMATiON whines in every lyric he raps, then u def havent listened to more than two fuckin songs
ILL LEGAL Rcords went away at 11:42:17 AM.
Zer0AsUsual (11:43:20 AM): no I haven't... not going to either, and your internet "I'm going to IM then set an away message" bullshit is very adult.
ILL LEGAL Rcords (11:43:35 AM): haha my away message has been up dude
ILL LEGAL Rcords (11:43:41 AM): for like 15 hours
Zer0AsUsual (11:43:54 AM): wow... that makes you so much cooler
ILL LEGAL Rcords (11:44:06 AM): u really just try to talk shit about everything dont u? haha
Zer0AsUsual (11:44:43 AM): that and your large font and "He doesn't like my music so I have to IM him" attitude. You little kids aren't gonna be doin' shit but rappin' at bars for drunk fat bitches
Zer0AsUsual (11:45:20 AM): if you're gonna take it personally every time someone doesn't like your shit, then you're in the wrong business
ILL LEGAL Rcords (11:45:28 AM): you're a fuckin idiot, nevermind, I'm not even gonna attempt a conversation with you
ILL LEGAL Rcords (11:45:31 AM): I dont take it personally
ILL LEGAL Rcords (11:45:42 AM): your clearly a douche bag
Zer0AsUsual (11:45:47 AM): you took it personally enough to bother me about it.
ILL LEGAL Rcords (11:46:01 AM): just because it was easier than responding on a public forum
Zer0AsUsual (11:46:03 AM): you're clearly a whiny pussy
Zer0AsUsual (11:46:12 AM): and so is your man
Zer0AsUsual (11:46:31 AM): you should change the name of your label to "whiny bullshit inc"
ILL LEGAL Rcords (11:46:57 AM): ok, I now see why everyone on the Sic hates u and why u have like 6000 fuckin posts...later
Zer0AsUsual (11:47:43 AM): good one... go study for your spelling test and get ready for the middle school talent shows you guys rock
ILL LEGAL Rcords (11:48:40 AM): I'm a fuckin lawyer, did u even read my post? shut the fuck up, ur lame
Zer0AsUsual (11:49:37 AM): no wonder you're such a bitch then
Zer0AsUsual (11:49:44 AM):that explains everything
Zer0AsUsual (11:49:55 AM): peace

Now, if you're a lawyer... Then why are you taping unreleased material without the knowledge of the artist when they are nice enough to play if for you on the bus, then attempting to post it on the internet?

Yeah your ONE post is really convincing.

Are you fucking serious, dude? That Emation shit is lame. I've never heard someone whine in every lyric he raps.

He's got a lot of individual thinking friends as well;

Edit: Dude just IM'd me because he's offended by my post. LoL.

ILL LEGAL Rcords (11:41:48 AM): Are u serious? IF u think EMATiON whines in every lyric he raps, then u def havent listened to more than two fuckin songs
ILL LEGAL Rcords went away at 11:42:17 AM.
Zer0AsUsual (11:43:20 AM): no I haven't... not going to either, and your internet "I'm going to IM then set an away message" bullshit is very adult.
ILL LEGAL Rcords (11:43:35 AM): haha my away message has been up dude
ILL LEGAL Rcords (11:43:41 AM): for like 15 hours
Zer0AsUsual (11:43:54 AM): wow... that makes you so much cooler
ILL LEGAL Rcords (11:44:06 AM): u really just try to talk shit about everything dont u? haha
Zer0AsUsual (11:44:43 AM): that and your large font and "He doesn't like my music so I have to IM him" attitude. You little kids aren't gonna be doin' shit but rappin' at bars for drunk fat bitches
Zer0AsUsual (11:45:20 AM): if you're gonna take it personally every time someone doesn't like your shit, then you're in the wrong business
ILL LEGAL Rcords (11:45:28 AM): you're a fuckin idiot, nevermind, I'm not even gonna attempt a conversation with you
ILL LEGAL Rcords (11:45:31 AM): I dont take it personally
ILL LEGAL Rcords (11:45:42 AM): your clearly a douche bag
Zer0AsUsual (11:45:47 AM): you took it personally enough to bother me about it.
ILL LEGAL Rcords (11:46:01 AM): just because it was easier than responding on a public forum
Zer0AsUsual (11:46:03 AM): you're clearly a whiny pussy
Zer0AsUsual (11:46:12 AM): and so is your man
Zer0AsUsual (11:46:31 AM): you should change the name of your label to "whiny bullshit inc"
ILL LEGAL Rcords (11:46:57 AM): ok, I now see why everyone on the Sic hates u and why u have like 6000 fuckin posts...later
Zer0AsUsual (11:47:43 AM): good one... go study for your spelling test and get ready for the middle school talent shows you guys rock
ILL LEGAL Rcords (11:48:40 AM): I'm a fuckin lawyer, did u even read my post? shut the fuck up, ur lame
Zer0AsUsual (11:49:37 AM): no wonder you're such a bitch then
Zer0AsUsual (11:49:44 AM):that explains everything
Zer0AsUsual (11:49:55 AM): peace

Now, if you're a lawyer... Then why are you taping unreleased material without the knowledge of the artist when they are nice enough to play if for you on the bus, then attempting to post it on the internet?

Wow, you really are a pathetic soul. Quite the internet warrior! I really don't even know why I am bothering to respond to this since its obvious the only reason you start so much shit on the internet is to get someone to acknowledge your petty existence in your lonely little world, but fuck it:

First, Tech had full knowledge I was taping him. That's why he was rapping along with the songs into my camera.

Second, I have made it pretty clear that I am not trying nor am I going to post the vids. I have refused every request, even the ones offering to paypal me money for them. I have made it clear on here I will not release them because Travis does not want them released. I have had them for almost a year and there's a reason that you will never see them. Only reason I even mentioned them was to hype the CD and to get a question answered regarding a song I didn't see on the track list.

Thank you for your concern though. :cool:

Nov 14, 2002
First, Tech had full knowledge I was taping him. That's why he was rapping along with the songs into my camera.
You said Kaliko wasn't even on the bus.

"Travis... Call me please? I miss you guys. You should sign my brother/cousin/boyfriend because he's white and you run with white artists! Can I post up unreleased material?"

You're a load your mom should have swallowed.

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
You said Kaliko wasn't even on the bus.

"Travis... Call me please? I miss you guys. You should sign my brother/cousin/boyfriend because he's white and you run with white artists! Can I post up unreleased material?"

You're a load your mom should have swallowed.
dude i lol'd

o ya, ill-legal, welcome to strange music forums

Jul 7, 2002
Ok, Travis has spoken and yeah , of course, my assumption about his point of view on this was correct. If Trav says no, there's not a chance I'm doing it so that's the end of that.

By the way, Travis, are you on tour with Tech right now? I'd like to have an opportunity to talk to you about a couple things if you can make the time. Violet is in the process of trying to get EMATiON signed right now. Violet recently called him the best unsigned rapper she has heard and when Tech heard EMATiON spit, he said, "finally, a real rapper", invited us on his bus (that night in Anaheim) and told us to go to Chico the next night where we kicked it some more and he brought us on stage. Tech gave us his cell number before we left so we could coordinate a collab.

Brian Shafton and Ben and Bob Grossi at RBC also thought that EMATiON would be a great fit with Strange and recommended that we talk. Can all of your business associates be wrong? Not a chance.

There's also a couple other matters I wanted to discuss with you, such as my advice that you register the "Tech N9ne" trademark (I will be a licensed entertainment attorney on May 2). I also represent a couple amazing producers that have bangers with exclusive rights at cheap prices that I know Strange Music artists would eat up. I just want to be involved with Strange because I truly believe that Strange Music is our future and I feel that I have a lot to offer. Maybe with the huge strides Strange is making this year, you have considered that you might soon need in-house counsel: I'm your man!

Can we talk sir?
If Violet Brown and Bob Grossi thought your boy was the next level they would plug you directly with Trav, you wouldn't be having to reach out on a message board.

yeah, he probably does and yeah you'd think that if everything I'm saying is true, I'd have a better in with Travis than when he responds to something I said on an internet forum, but this all went down originally like 9 months ago and I'm sure Travis is crazy busy with everything he is doing with Strange this year so I'll catch him where ever I might get a response...shit, what do I got to lose.

I'm sitting on a finished album that I spent thousands of dollars that I didn't even have to produce (and to have mastered by Tom Baker @ Precision) for a a label under Universal that is probably insolvent and won't put it out (much like what happened to Tech). I'll do what I gotta do to get someone to put the album out

Jul 7, 2002
yeah, he probably does and yeah you'd think that if everything I'm saying is true, I'd have a better in with Travis than when he responds to something I said on an internet forum, but this all went down originally like 9 months ago and I'm sure Travis is crazy busy with everything he is doing with Strange this year so I'll catch him where ever I might get a response...shit, what do I got to lose
Just calling it like I see bro...yes Trav is very busy, but he is still very accessible.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Second, I have made it pretty clear that I am not trying nor am I going to post the vids.
Really?

(I got a lot of it on Video and listen to it all the fuckin time,,,I could leak the vids but I dont think they'd really appreciate that haha)
Leaking the video originated from your mouth, in your first post no less, before anyone had the chance to beg you for it.