VITAL: CLEANING HOUSE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
www.2elevens.com
TechN9neHQ said: "I just deleted 8 threads containing bootlegged concert videos, songs, offtopic posts and etc.

This will not be a breeding ground for people to post up illegal copies of shows or songs.

This has always been the policy here and has been lightly enforced at times. But i'm putting my foot down this time.

People whom 90% of their posts deal with downloads of bootlegged material are not welcome here either.

Contribute to this forum with conversation or go "hook people up" elsewhere."

Oct 16, 2004
good shit. I am glad that it is going to be inforced. i can see if it is a hard to find track or out of print material. But even that tech can put that out on a vintage tech 2 if he wanted. Just buy his shit.

Jul 4, 2005
im not disagreeing with u guys one bit, however i have bought everything of tech's that i can, including anghelic, absolute power, vintage tech, t9x, and even skat and snug, and kuts albums too...i will continue to buy any and everyhting of tech i find, can u guys give me a way, to get ahold of his nnutthowz album...and any other underground shit that may not even be released, ill pay for it, just tell me where and how

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
Pakman said:
im not disagreeing with u guys one bit, however i have bought everything of tech's that i can, including anghelic, absolute power, vintage tech, t9x, and even skat and snug, and kuts albums too...i will continue to buy any and everyhting of tech i find, can u guys give me a way, to get ahold of his nnutthowz album...and any other underground shit that may not even be released, ill pay for it, just tell me where and how
Gonna have to look around like on ebay and half...etc site then if you did live around KC, tell you bowse around town. But be prepare to spend some money and im guessing around $60 at the min. if you find em.

Oct 16, 2004
on ebay sometimes 7th heaven has old tech shit like the worst 2k, the calm before the storm, the worst, or celcius. They are normaly on the buy it now option for 15 or 15.99 and shipping is normaly 5 to 5.99. I think they are the reprints though since they are so cheap. But hey it is his old shit so i think it is worth it.

Oct 2, 2005
What the fuck happened to F.T.I.? I buy techs albums yet there is all sorts of unreleased or hard to find music, whats wrong with trying to "hook people up"? What ever happened to not givin a fuck if people download techs shit? Does tech know about this "policy" and it being enforced? I hope not, because that would show some disturbing change. TRUE fans will buy techs shit just to show support. I say FUCK THE INDUSTRY I would really appreciate it if you replied to my post with some sort of answers.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
KCMOTechN9ne said:
What the fuck happened to F.T.I.? I buy techs albums yet there is all sorts of unreleased or hard to find music, whats wrong with trying to "hook people up"? What ever happened to not givin a fuck if people download techs shit? Does tech know about this "policy" and it being enforced? I hope not, because that would show some disturbing change. TRUE fans will buy techs shit just to show support. I say FUCK THE INDUSTRY I would really appreciate it if you replied to my post with some sort of answers.
90% of the material posted on here is not "tech's shit". It's music of people who paid Tech thousands of dollars to make.

The other 10% are bootleg concert footage and songs off EVERREADY....which isn't even completed yet and people are already bootlegging that.

It's not about FTI. FTI doesn't stand for "bootleg my unreleased album tracks so i have to delay the album even more to scrap those songs ane record new ones".

Oct 2, 2005
techn9nehq said:
90% of the material posted on here is not "tech's shit". It's music of people who paid Tech thousands of dollars to make.

The other 10% are bootleg concert footage and songs off EVERREADY....which isn't even completed yet and people are already bootlegging that.

It's not about FTI. FTI doesn't stand for "bootleg my unreleased album tracks so i have to delay the album even more to scrap those songs ane record new ones".
if it has an original tech verse in it, that makes it techs shit to me. and i've heard/read(don't remember which), tech talkin about lettin songs leak. why the hell would he have to scrap a song because people have heard it on a different track? i'm gonna buy his new album when it comes out no matter what i've been listenin to

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
i aint going against what hq sayin, the man got a point, shit off everready is understandable, if u gon bite shit off tha nigga n not support the artist, than muthafuck u....but 90% of the material that techs on that aint techs shit is too damn hard to come across. most of the artists he laces a verse for dont distribute their shit worldwide and some of it aint even available. anutha thing is people only want that song coz techs on it, to add to their collection of tech shit. so most people cant or aint even gon bother bout coppin they album jus to listen to one song.