VIRUS ALERT!!!....RPC 60 Sec. Reboot...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i think that's why my cd burner aint workin. this last week it just says 'rpc missing' or something

unfortunatley, i don't know anyone who knows enough about computers to fix this shit.

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Crack Raider said:
Here is the deal, most of you guys probally still have the virus. The patch does not remove the virus. It prevents you from getting the virus if you dont already have it. Some of you guys have the virus and dont even know it. The virus is planning a denial of service attack on windowsupdate.com this saturday. The only way of getting rid of this virus is to download the REMOVAL TOOL from symantec.com (The makers of Norton Anti Virus)

Here is the link to download the removal tool
http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/FixBlast.exe

apply the patch from microsoft after you scan your system with this tool and it finds and removes the virus.

Trust me, I fix computers for a living
I downloaded the patch after Norton couldn't remove the worm.
I couldn't even remove it manually.
The patch seemed to fix it cuz I went into my system32 folder the worm was no longer there.
I still downloaded the removal tool from symantec's website and ran it just to be safe. It didn't find anything so it looks like the patch does take care of it as well.

A

All Out HOGG

Yah its a real number BTW...There plenty of people who can verify that it is anyway