Virginia wildn out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
"Trump's Charlottesville response stirs debate on 'domestic terrorism'"

Here you go folks, the right sets the mood, the left executes the changes in the name of social justice.

yall ready to be labeled domestic terrorists?

May 9, 2002
"Trump's Charlottesville response stirs debate on 'domestic terrorism'"

Here you go folks, the right sets the mood, the left executes the changes in the name of social justice.

yall ready to be labeled domestic terrorists?
Domestic terrorism has been a bigger problem than foreign terrorism, in the US, for 18 years.

Didnt Trump tell the FBI to take white supremacist groups OFF the terrorism organization watch list?

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I was making a point. No need to get all butt flustered on the internet.

Race is irrelevant and always has been. Money and no money.
I just wanted to know do you call people that shit to their faces or just online or do you just say it in your head.

Yep...race is irrelevant to me too but I'm not gonna disrespect people either.

Jan 31, 2008
these news sources always talkin about or making up randos to push their agenda.. while none of it is verifiable.

Ill make some up..
"People are wondering, how long until isis reaches our soil and when should politicians act??"
"Experts warn of a trigger happy libya and the risk of the nukes falling into the wrong hands. Tune in tonight at 8 for the chilling details."
"The recent response by north korea has some people thinking, is it time to to teach your kids on how to respond to a nuclear threat"
"the new black panther party claims 'we black ppl are mad as hell and we will rise up and take back the country which we built on our backs'"

this is all it takes folks...
it is the narrative that is pushed that exposes their agenda and not the facts or sources.

May 9, 2002
I just wanted to know do you call people that shit to their faces or just online or do you just say it in your head.

Yep...race is irrelevant to me too but I'm not gonna disrespect people either.
Of course he doesnt say it to peoples faces. He would get laid the fuck out. Why do you think he got run out of Detroit? I mean, it wasnt because he was taking care of some hoodrats kids like some stepdaddy and getting no pussy. O..wait...

Respawn is a troll wanna-be-nazi. In fact, this is how i picture him:

\

A straight up bitch

May 9, 2002
these news sources always talkin about or making up randos to push their agenda.. while none of it is verifiable.

Ill make some up..
"People are wondering, how long until isis reaches our soil and when should politicians act??"
"Experts warn of a trigger happy libya and the risk of the nukes falling into the wrong hands. Tune in tonight at 8 for the chilling details."
"The recent response by north korea has some people thinking, is it time to to teach your kids on how to respond to a nuclear threat"
"the new black panther party claims 'we black ppl are mad as hell and we will rise up and take back the country which we built on our backs'"

this is all it takes folks...
it is the narrative that is pushed that exposes their agenda and not the facts or sources.
The Boston rally is legit...it was talked about by the nazis during the Charlottesville rally and re-enforced on some alt-right sites. The other cities i think are just a "wish list".

Jun 21, 2016
I just wanted to know do you call people that shit to their faces
Yes

Of course he doesnt say it to peoples faces. He would get laid the fuck out. Why do you think he got run out of Detroit? I mean, it wasnt because he was taking care of some hoodrats kids like some stepdaddy and getting no pussy. O..wait...

Respawn is a troll wanna-be-nazi. In fact, this is how i picture him:

\

A straight up bitch
Hey are you still mad your dad got cucked by a little dick asian? lmao

Imagine that, your mom leaves your dad for a tiny dicked asian and he becomes your stepfather hahahaha

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
people need to wake up and realize the government don't give a fuck about you both candidates were disgraces yet people accepted em fuck both parties democrat or republican we are constantly gonna end up in the same shit hole of middle class and poor people getting rape the rich sitting back protected dividing everybody

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
I'm pretty sure at this point in the world no one should give a fucc about any lives but their own and their loved ones. This is a me first world. We even see it with the simple things like driving and standing in line for anything to Black Friday shopping, Humans are despicable animals- all creed and color. Those of you who care so much are full of shit and some front Street mufuccas. Tell us modern day Jesus, what have you done for Black Lives, since you feel so strong about them. Be honest, no fronting for the net now lol

Care About Yourself Indeed, But WHO ARE YOU? Does Things, A Culture Or A Nature Consist To Say Something About Yourself Or Define You? Well Then You Got To Stick Up For It Or Them.

Letting Us Go Through Shit Jesus Has But It Is Only One Chapter To A lot Of Books In Heaven That Probably Go On Forever, Like An Never Ending Story. To Actually Go Through A Lot Will Be A Lasting Character To Your Soul Forever.

If Jesus Had An Account Here Probably Only Half Would Believe Him, And From That Half, A Lot Would Disregard What He Would Have To Say, Like Even Christians Do Now In Churches Of All Kinds, Where They File Off His Words.

But In All Respects:
Psalm 34:17-18New International Version (NIV)
17*
The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them;
****he delivers them from all their troubles.
18*
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted
****and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Jan 31, 2008
Care About Yourself Indeed, But WHO ARE YOU? Does Things, A Culture Or A Nature Consist To Say Something About Yourself Or Define You? Well Then You Got To Stick Up For It Or Them.

Letting Us Go Through Shit Jesus Has But It Is Only One Chapter To A lot Of Books In Heaven That Probably Go On Forever, Like An Never Ending Story. To Actually Go Through A Lot Will Be A Lasting Character To Your Soul Forever.

If Jesus Had An Account Here Probably Only Half Would Believe Him, And From That Half, A Lot Would Disregard What He Would Have To Say, Like Even Christians Do Now In Churches Of All Kinds, Where They File Off His Words.

But In All Respects:
Psalm 34:17-18New International Version (NIV)
17*
The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them;
****he delivers them from all their troubles.
18*
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted
****and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
shut up sheep