Vinnie Paz.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2003
This album goes hard..... Loved the 1st but this one classic IMO!

1.) “Shadow Of The Guillotine” f/ Q-Unique (produced by DJ Lethal)

2.) “Slum Chemist” (produced by C-Lance)

3.) “The Oracle” (produced by DJ Premier)

4.) “And Your Blood Will Blot Out The Sun” f/ Immortal Technique & Poison Pen (produced by Tony Kenyatta)

5.) “Last Breath” f/ Chris Rivers (aka Baby Pun) & Whispers (produced by C-Lance)

6.) “Crime Library” f/ Blaq Poet (produced by Marco Polo)

7. “Feign Submission” (Interlude) (produced by JBL the Titan)

8. “Duel To The Death” f/ Mobb Deep (produced by Stu Bangas)

9.) “Problem Solver” f/ Scarface (produced by The Arcitype)

10.) “Battle Hymn” f/ Apathy, King Syze, Crypt the Warchild, Jus Allah, Esoteric, Blacastan, Celph Titled & Planetary (produced by Mr. Green)

11.) “Geometry of Business” f/ La Coka Nostra (produced by Havoc)

12.) “Jake LaMotta” (produced by Illinformed)

13.) “7 Fires Of Prophecy” f/ Tragedy Khadafi (produced by Beatnick Dee)

14.) “Cheesesteaks” (produced by Psycho Les) 15.) “Cold, Dark, and Empty” f/ FT and Smoke (produced by Jack Of All Trades)

16. “Razor Gloves” f/ R.A. the Rugged Man (produced by MTK)

17.) “Wolves Amongst The Sheep” f/ Kool G. Rap & Block McCloud (produced by C-Lance)

18.) “You Can’t Be Neutral On A Moving Train” (produced by C-Lance & JBL the Titan)

Apr 20, 2003
super dope.

haven't decided if i like it as much as Season Of The Assassin though. This new one doesn't have any real personal songs.
Yea I agree.... but I like the production on this more than SOTA! Everyone was spitting fierce on the "Battle Hymn" track and beat was dope as fuck

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
Finished listening to it, its a dope album, but like others said less personal tracks and many features that makes it more feel like a compilation album.

Not sure if I like it better than his 1st solo but its dope anyway!

Last edited:
Props: Gueroloco