VINCE YOUNG IN A BRAWL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Multiple sources who were inside Club Onyx tell TMZ the fight started when Vince went to take money out at the "cash cage." We're told Vince was complaining about a surcharge to withdraw money -- and that's when the manager got involved.

We're told the manager is from Oklahoma and flashed an upside down "hook 'em horns" hand signal and said "F**k the Longhorns" to Vince -- who, if you don't know, was a National Championship quarterback for the University of Texas Longhorns.

That's when Vince allegedly socked the manager in the face and had to be dragged out of the club, according to sources.

According to KDFW, Vince was issued a Class C assault citation today, which carries up to a $500 fine.

Aug 24, 2003
no cop wants to get into all of that bullshit with a young rich nfl player
they would have to go thru so much legal bullshit, reciting their stories over and over and over, every single split second of the incident scrutinized repeatedly, risk losing their jobs, privacy, possible money damages. it aint worth it for the police to fuck around and get involved with vince and his legal team, or any other nfl star or celebrity so they wont do it unless its some real real serious shit.

i think this is enough to get vince in a little trouble with the nfl even tho he dodged prison and the manager will probably get some money damages

Mar 16, 2005
no cop wants to get into all of that bullshit with a young rich nfl player
they would have to go thru so much legal bullshit, reciting their stories over and over and over, every single split second of the incident scrutinized repeatedly, risk losing their jobs, privacy, possible money damages. it aint worth it for the police to fuck around and get involved with vince and his legal team, or any other nfl star or celebrity so they wont do it unless its some real real serious shit.

i think this is enough to get vince in a little trouble with the nfl even tho he dodged prison and the manager will probably get some money damages
you mean doing his job????

if I was vy's lawyer I would be like look, there is no way my client landed a punch, just look at his completion rate in the NFL

Jul 25, 2007
"The video shows Young conversing with Kinchen and a man indentified by police as the club's manager calmly before nearly exiting the room. Kinchen then flashed an upside-down "Hook 'em Horns" hand sign, causing Young to retaliate. Bystanders attempted to breakup the fight and the lights were briefly turned off before Young exited the room."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5282771

lol @ trippin over a gay ass hand sign. Like VY is some type of gang member who got disrespected by a rival.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
yeah you right, so lets sock someone in the face, and jeopardize what he worked for, his NFL career. The manager will sue.
He's an NFL player not a fucking panzy golfer or womens basketball player. Its bullshit that if another man disrespects him he cant fight like a man. There football players. What happened to this sport? Thats whats killing the game for me. Who cares what these guys do off the feild. Its what happens on that counts.