Vince Younf Mentally losing it?????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Since 2006, no NFL quarterback with at least 500 attempts has a lower passer rating than Vince Young.

Quarterback Rating
Vince Young 68.3
Alex Smith 69.4
Rex Grossman 71.5
Joey Harrington 72.5

Wow! As of now even Alex Smith has a better qb rating? hahahaha....

Where you at mooreblock, what's up now sucka?

LMFAO!!!!!!

May 9, 2002
MIKE VICK WAS MOBILE AS FUCK AND COULD THROW. HIS RECEIVERS WERE BUMS!
Vick had a rocket arm, but his accuracy was in question. The reason he ran so much was becuase he had a lack of receivers. Who knows what he could have accomplished as an actual QB if he had some help.

At first you had me confused but I think I get what you're saying.... Steve Young was a pass first, run second qb and Vince Young is a run first, pass second qb?
More or less. V. Young represents the new breed of athletic QB's that are labeled as "dual threats". I like to call them "college QB's" because thats all they are. Look at Troy Smith and Alex Smith. If Russell is not careful, he will be next on the list of "dual threat" QB's to fail.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
his career is mirroring kordell stewarts. busts on the scene showing tremendous potential & then regress continually. hes clearly not mentally tough enuff. theyll prolly b more serious of contenders wit collins.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Vick had a rocket arm, but his accuracy was in question. The reason he ran so much was becuase he had a lack of receivers. Who knows what he could have accomplished as an actual QB if he had some help.

More or less. V. Young represents the new breed of athletic QB's that are labeled as "dual threats". I like to call them "college QB's" because thats all they are. Look at Troy Smith and Alex Smith. If Russell is not careful, he will be next on the list of "dual threat" QB's to fail.
I hear you but I woudn't put Russell in that mobile catagory as far as qb's go. Yes he's mobile because he can move for a big boy but from what I've seen so far from him is he's willing to stand in the pocket and go through his reads. He looks good on the play-action roll outs! Russell will be alright though because he can throw the ball and is willing to throw it first.

May 9, 2002
I hear you but I woudn't put Russell in that mobile catagory as far as qb's go. Yes he's mobile because he can move for a big boy but from what I've seen so far from him is he's willing to stand in the pocket and go through his reads. He looks good on the play-action roll outs! Russell will be alright though because he can throw the ball and is willing to throw it first.
Well, in college, Russell was a dual threat QB.

Its good to know that he understands he needs to be a pocket passer to make it in this league.

Mar 16, 2005
OH BOO FUCKING WHO!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8542818?MSNHPHMA

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - The mother of Titans quarterback Vince Young said he indicated he doesn't want to play football and is "hurting inside and out."

Felicia Young said in Wednesday editions of The Tennessean that her son is tired of all the negativity he's faced after being booed during a 17-10 win Sunday over Jacksonville. On Monday, Titans coach Jeff Fisher called police to help find him.

"What would you think, if you were tired of being ridiculed and persecuted and talked about and not being treated very well, what would you do? What kind of decision would you make?" Felicia Young said "He may not want to deal with it (all), but you have to get to that point before you make that decision first.

"But we're not talking about football right now. We're talking about what would make him happy, and that is the most important thing."

The phone number for Young's home is unlisted

HE GOT BOOED AND WANTS TO QUIT?

Good thing he isn't playing in new york or philly.

he's acting like the kid we all knew growing up, forget you guys I'm taking my ball and going home.

Jun 1, 2002
OH BOO FUCKING WHO!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8542818?MSNHPHMA

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - The mother of Titans quarterback Vince Young said he indicated he doesn't want to play football and is "hurting inside and out."

Felicia Young said in Wednesday editions of The Tennessean that her son is tired of all the negativity he's faced after being booed during a 17-10 win Sunday over Jacksonville. On Monday, Titans coach Jeff Fisher called police to help find him.

"What would you think, if you were tired of being ridiculed and persecuted and talked about and not being treated very well, what would you do? What kind of decision would you make?" Felicia Young said "He may not want to deal with it (all), but you have to get to that point before you make that decision first.

"But we're not talking about football right now. We're talking about what would make him happy, and that is the most important thing."

The phone number for Young's home is unlisted

HE GOT BOOED AND WANTS TO QUIT?

Good thing he isn't playing in new york or philly.

he's acting like the kid we all knew growing up, forget you guys I'm taking my ball and going home.

IT'S OFFICIAL: VINCE YOUNG IS NOT MENTALLY TOUGH ENOUGH TO PLAY QB IN THE NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE. PERIOD.

FROM HERE ON OUT I WILL REFER TO HIM AS VANCE YOUNF.

Nov 24, 2003

Man you hit that right on.

Those dual threat QBs, are just what you said, College QBs. They are great in college but they can't hang in the NFL.

Even if one COULD maintain his performance in the NFL, as a coach I wouldn't want my QB running that much because of the possibility of injuries.

Give me a passing QB and a strong running back anyday over a dual threat QB and a strong running back.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Young was Faster then jerry rice in the 40 yard dash, the main reason he was able to pass so well, is teams had to respect his runs, I know you cowboy fans remember his naked bootlegs in 94.