Vince Carter to Orlando for Rafer Alston, Tony Battie and Courtney Lee?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2007
good trade... i had a feeling they would try to get rid of rafer... they have too many points now and rafer is a decent starter as he showed in the playoffs... with nelson being back next season i could see problems if they keep both...

but courtney lee is ganna be a beast in the next couple years i have a feeling...

either way good trade for both teams

Nov 15, 2007
yea but doesnt mean he cant or wont resign... if they get carter there back up there in one of the best teams in the east let alone the league...

why would turkoglu leave a championship contending team especially if they get some more help??? just cuzz he opt out doesnt mean shit, untill he signs with another team

Apr 5, 2003
good trade... i had a feeling they would try to get rid of rafer... they have too many points now and rafer is a decent starter as he showed in the playoffs... with nelson being back next season i could see problems if they keep both...

but courtney lee is ganna be a beast in the next couple years i have a feeling...

either way good trade for both teams
Yea losing Courtney Lee is the only thing im not gonna like. He has serious potential to be a factor.

Aug 7, 2003
yea but doesnt mean he cant or wont resign... if they get carter there back up there in one of the best teams in the east let alone the league...

why would turkoglu leave a championship contending team especially if they get some more help??? just cuzz he opt out doesnt mean shit, untill he signs with another team
i was just quoting a person from a nba site. he said carter signals that they probably, key word probably, wont be able to resign turk.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Ryan Anderson has reportedly been traded to the Magic for their trade exception.
Anderson was up and down in his rookie season and will now be a role player for the Magic. The teams also swapped Vince Carter for Rafer Alston, Courtney Lee and Tony Battie in a second deal on Thursday.

im really surprised they traded courtney lee

Jul 3, 2008
Ryan Anderson has reportedly been traded to the Magic for their trade exception.
Anderson was up and down in his rookie season and will now be a role player for the Magic. The teams also swapped Vince Carter for Rafer Alston, Courtney Lee and Tony Battie in a second deal on Thursday.

im really surprised they traded courtney lee
lee isnt that good yet, orlando is trying to win NOW..their window of opportunity might b closed by the time lee is in his prime

Jul 3, 2008
he aint as good as vince...

look at his stats in the finals...dude missed hella shots

in 3 years he gon b an all star tho

Jul 3, 2008
exactly...hes a rookie...
orlando tryna win now
no place for rookies unless they suttin special...lee aint special...hes nice...not special tho

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ he could change his mind now, would not mind the Magic running shit. Boston got theres and dont wanna see the Cavs ever get theres.