Villa Capone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
i see you hit up the Orchard huh?

i'll put you up on game doe, look for BPM - Premeditated. he's parta of that rap group - Brown Pride Mafia. Came out '95.

i'd recommend his solo effort too, its got some slaps on it, wit a classic sactown sound. For some reason its got Betrayal by Nuttso & 2Pac on it, an i think he spits a verse.

Oct 25, 2006
Reports of my Demise....

If I didn't know any better, I'd swear I was dead too the way niggaz is speakin' on me in the past tense. well, here's a message from the "grave", this is the Sac Town Lyrical Phoenix, Mr. Villa Capone and the reports of my demise were greatly exaggerated! I did record some cuts with Majesty The Terrorist from The Live Squad (Big up to my nigga Maj "Triple Ones bust yo' gunz!") As far as Betrayal, I produced that track and recorded it with Young Joker aka Don Luciano from Explicit Fam and Macadoshus from Thug Life in '96 not too long after Pac died. Alot of shit went down subsequently between then and now (niggaz was catchin' cases and hot ones all around me!) So I did what any Bandido would do...I disappeared! But, with the state of hip hop and rap music in general today, prepare for the return of Mr. Villa and the Retribution all of this materialistic bullshit rap will bring. Sac Town, Daddy's comin' home soon so all the suckas best to go start puttin' in applications at Best Buy so they still be around my music without gettin' caught in the crossfire. Los Que no Crean, se mueran! Do or Die Valley Hi till I Die!