Vikings 6-0.....................

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2002
Lookin' like we gonna take the NFC North this year with the Pack gettin' their asses handed to them every other week...................Giants next week should be a decent game, I don't think the Giants will win, but they'll put up a fight.............my prediction Vikes 31 Giants 17...................outro

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
The Vikings suprised me but I doubt they'll be a factor when the end of the season comes around. there's still a lot of football to be played. Moss is a lot better then I thought too. Seems like they just let that muthaphuka run down field and just toss it up and he goes and gets it lol. That pitch was some luky shit though lol. . .

Aug 5, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^^
The funny thing is I was tellin' everybody if they keep doin' that lateral shit (Russell has done 2 in the past 3 games off interceptions) isn't going to work all the time........then Moss pulls that shit on Sunday and I'm like fuck it, lateral on..............the Vikes always find a way to lose when it matters so we'll wait and see what happens this year...................outro