Vikes meet to talk about Vincent Jackson

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
Not really. Y'all had the best wr n the league.
we did? hmm enlighten me please. hasnt he dropped passes still in both games, wide open in his hands? our ROOKIE...yes ROOKIE who was drafted specifically to take his spot almost has as good as numbers in 1 game as marshall has in 2 games. still no td for marshall, and still the same selfish me first player after contract. good riddance to "the best" wr in league, i'll take the rookie who has went through hell his whole life so he is out to prove his worth.

Feb 14, 2004
VJ is a dumbass. No team wants to pay his ass that much skrilla. I'm glad Seattle isn't in pursuit of him anymore, and I'm glad Seattle didn't get him. Mike Williams is probably just as good, getting paid way less than what VJ is asking for and isn't an inconvenience to the team.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
The Vikings r dumb if they don't get him. They ain't doin shit if they don't giv favre a weapon. Plus he's great at the jumpball and favre loves doin that. I hope they don't get him.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
"We had multiple offers and the Chargers squashed them all," Jonathan Feinsod, one of Jackson's agents, said.

The Minnesota Vikings were willing to give up a second-round draft choice and an additional conditional pick to the Chargers, a source said. Another source said Jackson had worked out a financial deal with the Vikings.

Chargers general manager A.J. Smith said he would only trade Jackson if he received the right value and he would only make a trade with a team of his choosing.

Feinsod was critical of Smith, saying "Archie Manning had it right," a reference to Manning's reluctance to have Eli Manning play for San Diego after being drafted by the team in 2004. They call [Smith] the Lord of No Rings for a reason."

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Feinsod was critical of Smith, saying "Archie Manning had it right," a reference to Manning's reluctance to have Eli Manning play for San Diego after being drafted by the team in 2004. They call [Smith] the Lord of No Rings for a reason."
Good one, hahaha