Views on Transgenders...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2016
At work there is a transgender female, I mean its real obvious that they were at one point a dude but it doesn't bother me. Other coworkers tho take shit to the next level talking all kinds of shit. My whole thing is: do whatever you want to do as long as it does not harm children, animals or others. I have nothing against anyone of any race, gender, political views, color, etc... just don't force your views or lifestyle on me or others. Nothing worse than a vegan who talks shit to non-vegans and tries to convert them. Same goes for religion, respect others' views and don't force your religion on them.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
For real what's it to you what somebody else does though?
Do you have kids? I don't know, I take it personal when in my home I teach my kid one thing (what I was brought up on) and starting on 2016 (?) Same sexness is now in the curriculum???!!!! That's some bullshit. That's when it really hits home. I don't send my son off to school to get educated on frooty booties rights and history.

And I understand what Stillhustiln said about not bein able to adopt so be happy that someone is there to show them love regardless of gender but damn, can we draw the line somewhere???

Jun 21, 2016
Do you have kids? I don't know, I take it personal when in my home I teach my kid one thing (what I was brought up on) and starting on 2016 (?) Same sexness is now in the curriculum???!!!! That's some bullshit. That's when it really hits home. I don't send my son off to school to get educated on frooty booties rights and history.

And I understand what Stillhustiln said about not bein able to adopt so be happy that someone is there to show them love regardless of gender but damn, can we draw the line somewhere???
Yes I do.

We evolve and adapt to the world we live in. Let me ask you this, replace the word gays with the word blacks. Why do gay people deserve less rights based on their sexuality?

I disagree with the 50 million genders, you are either male, female or trans. I won't call somebody XI or XER under any circumstance and I wouldn't hire somebody who expected me to call them by their imaginary gender. If one day they started demanding stupid shit, I'd fire them and get rid of them within our laws so I can't be sued.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX

and the circle of intolerance for more generations continues

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
That's part of the problem with us as humans, we go by "if we believe, we can achieve". We just keep pushing the envelope until one day we're going to "evolve" so far that there won't be no evolving back. I say leave well enough alone.

Jan 2, 2006

Why wont you let the mentally ill raise your kids?

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
and the circle of intolerance for more generations continues
I understand what Respawn said about adapting to life around us....i feel that. I'm just hella slo about it. It took me having to actually work with around 2 gay dudes...and then later a gay male couple to begin to tolerate it. Still don't agree with it but hey that's life it's 2017. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the theory/fact that some are born that way.

As far as transgenders go, I feel that's a conscious decision one makes. Just because they decide to flip their gender doesn't mean I should support or accept that.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Still don't agree with it but hey that's life it's 2017. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the theory/fact that some are born that way.
And you never ever ever have to agree with it. That is your right, because when it comes to your morals you don't have to change them to make someone else happy. You aren't going to go around like an angry mob and persecute them unless they do harm to you or those close to you because you are not a low life.

I don't agree with it either, it goes against everything I was taught and what I thought to be as the laws of nature. Maybe what I was taught was false though. I mean what if science learned that we all anatomically begin in the womb as female and only a portion of us develop as a male anatomically. If that were true, would it be plausible that a portion of anatomical males never develop their male brain or a portion of anatomical females never develop their female brain- or that the chemicals of the body prevent what we consider the proper development into male and female?

I don't know man, I don't work in that field but I know science is often not cut and dry.

Jan 31, 2008
I'm just hella slo about it. It took me having to actually work with around 2 gay dudes...and then later a gay male couple to begin to tolerate it. Still don't agree with it but hey that's life it's 2017. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the theory/fact that some are born that way.
bro yes but what you want to teach your kids or not gives you no right to be a dick about it to the rest of humanity you feel me? I know you don't believe in homosexuality but you have no right to choose what EVERY child learns about... seriously thats just a dick move.

it boils down to this
if you don't like it then get the fuck off the planet
take your self-destructive close mind to somewhere else and free the rest of humanity from your prejudice

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
bro yes but what you want to teach your kids or not gives you no right to be a dick about it to the rest of humanity you feel me? I know you don't believe in homosexuality but you have no right to choose what EVERY child learns about... seriously thats just a dick move.

it boils down to this
if you don't like it then get the fuck off the planet
take your self-destructive close mind to somewhere else and free the rest of humanity from your prejudice
For one, I've never been a dick to a gay or transgender person in my life. That's just my personal feelings. Yea I might not agree with the shit, but I'm not gonna sit there and throw stones at you either.

And if me not understanding why some choose to switch up their whole gender makes me close minded then so be it. It didn't make sense to me when I was young and the shit still doesn't make sense to me today damn near 40 years into it.

Jun 21, 2016
I understand what Respawn said about adapting to life around us....i feel that. I'm just hella slo about it. It took me having to actually work with around 2 gay dudes...and then later a gay male couple to begin to tolerate it. Still don't agree with it but hey that's life it's 2017. I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the theory/fact that some are born that way.

As far as transgenders go, I feel that's a conscious decision one makes. Just because they decide to flip their gender doesn't mean I should support or accept that.
You have most likely known and worked with more. There are a lot of in the closet gay people.

If you were gay in the 90's you got clowned on and nobody wanted to be around you by guys and girls. Now when you come out, you're some type of hero or superhero to people. Shit's strange
In the 90's times were harder for them. A lot of them got bashed in Sydney, I would imagine it was like that all over.

I think a lot of that superhero stuff is down to the media. My guess is that there are a lot of gay people in the media and Hollywood.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
You have most likely known and worked with more. There are a lot of in the closet gay people.

In the 90's times were harder for them. A lot of them got bashed in Sydney, I would imagine it was like that all over.

I think a lot of that superhero stuff is down to the media. My guess is that there are a lot of gay people in the media and Hollywood.

You right. I've suspected a lot of people, as I'm sure we all have. I have 2 friends from hs who are now openly gay....and back then I sensed it. As shocking as it was, it wasnt.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX

I've seen you type "don't agree with it" numerous times in this thread. What does that even mean? Gay people exist, it isn't a debate that could somehow sway to gay people not existing.

You don't agree that gay people exist? I really don't understand what that means.