(VIDEO) West Side Bugg - Trunk Beats/Jerk

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2005
Ain't this nigga supposed to be from San Bernardino? He sound like he's from Louisiana with this offering.

The first song sounded like some bamma down south shit, and the second song is some jerk shit that I can't get with. I'm not in that age bracket.

Aug 5, 2009
i ain't gonna front or anything coz i'm not really into jerk music, it's more for the younger generation or sumthin, it really hasen't took off over this side of the pond, but so long as the youngas are jerkin and not gangbangin its cool wit me, the human being younga's are the future, so i'd never diss that movement, but thats the first jerk song that i could actually listen to and say yeah ok, thats decent, you get what i'm saying, that could work in the shoobz(clubs), you get what i'm sayin, because usually them jerk tunes are usually over some techno type beats which i can't get into, real talk

the first tune is a club tune that you need to have in your repertoire in this day and age, if you want to stack them p's(money) on a big boy level, its good to see ws bugg is versatile like that, because if you have been checking his music out, you would know he usually comes wit that sick, i.e gutta shit, since roach motel and his apperances on 40 glocc's outspoken mixtapes, yes he does

and its good to see he brought cj mac out of retirement to bless his up an coming album wit a verse, thats a good look, yes it is, salute

May 2, 2002
www.westsiderap.com
Thanks for checking out the video folx and for your replies.

Trunk Beats is a more southern sounding track, that the style we wanted, the album version features Lil Flip. And the Jerk joint was something we wanted to do for the younger generation.

Bugg is very versatile and makes music for everyone. Not that everyone will like every song that he does but on this album, there is definitely something for everyone. We got the gangsta shit on there, we got a radio joint on there, a jerk joint, some south shit, some street shit, some lyrical shit, club bangers and even a track for the strippers.

The track Gangsta with Eastwood & Beta Bossalini is up on the home page of Siccness, check that out and hopefully you all will like it. As well, before the album drops, there will be a couple of more tracks posted on here and other sites so keep your ears open folx.

damng

Sicc OG
Apr 19, 2008
like london said, im not with the backrapper movement, but im all for anti gang violence. keep doin what ya do, YA FUCKIN JERKS!