(Video) The Jacka ft. Cellski- Wont Be Right

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Its one of my favorite songs offa tear gas, you can always tell when its a cellski beat

Feb 20, 2006
that beat stands out on the whole album.... cellski and jacka duos are always worth hearing.

just like what a few other people said.. one of my favorite tracks on the album

Mar 1, 2007
speakin of videos...the jack n feddy was doin a video over here in s.j. couple weeks ago. cruizin on the strip smokin. then at happy hollow where the coy fish is at. song was somethin like "hustle dont stop" or somthin like that.ne 1 kno wut video they was shootin?

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
speakin of videos...the jack n feddy was doin a video over here in s.j. couple weeks ago. cruizin on the strip smokin. then at happy hollow where the coy fish is at. song was somethin like "hustle dont stop" or somthin like that.ne 1 kno wut video they was shootin?
Probably "Hustle Don't Stop" by Fed-X and Rydah J Klyde.

G

Goodfella

i can't get none of those links to play the video....i tried loading and reloading a bunch of times. anyone have any suggestions?

Mar 1, 2007
Probably "Hustle Don't Stop" by Fed-X and Rydah J Klyde.
nah...wen they at happy hollow its jus feddy rappin....wen they ridin on the strip, its jus jacka rappin.i dont think feddy has a verse in hustle dont stop...do he?well ne ways feddy was in a clean ass drop ridin on the strip wit jack n 2 other cats blowin chops...candy apple green sittin wayyyyy up.

Nov 10, 2007
Well done is only half begun U only get credit for what u finish.I'm juiced for the Bay to see that hella time wasn't wasted before what I thought was one of the stronger songs and collabs on the album was transmitted.