video single

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2006
caribou lou is gettin bumped hard as hell by all my friends, just constantly goin...or is the next single gonna be from mlk or does he put out two singles on from mlk another from ER.?

Mar 12, 2006
caribou lou is definatly a party favorite.. everyone loves it.
in fact, last friday I brought 151 and my friend brought Malibu and pineapple juice, we got it crackin. pretty much everyone liked the drink as well.. :)

May 14, 2007
Im tellin u if they put Caribou Lou out as a single it would get hella play on the radio. that shit bangs and plus I would like to see a visual for that cuz it sounds like they had hella fun makin it. I think Flash (even though the topic would be a little hard to censor I imagine) and Night & Day would make good singles as well

Feb 9, 2006
I would agree Caribou Lou should be the next single, but it will never happen cuz there is too much to edit for radio, especially the chorus... So if they cant make that, my next vote would be like Night And Day....

Brand new fans of Tech wouldnt be ready for a RiotMaker to get them hooked to his shit.

Apr 16, 2007
Theezy said:
I would agree Caribou Lou should be the next single, but it will never happen cuz there is too much to edit for radio, especially the chorus... So if they cant make that, my next vote would be like Night And Day....

Brand new fans of Tech wouldnt be ready for a RiotMaker to get them hooked to his shit.
ya your probly right there, this is me would be a great song for him to release a single for. would let people who don't know him to get a good look at him. but ya theres probly not gonna be another single from everready we'll most likley have to wait for mlk