Video of the fight at The Snoop Concert

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Sixxness said:
That's not what I assumed when I saw it, but that's a fair assumption I guess. The guy shouldn't have been on stage-I agree...But it doesn't take 7+ people to do that type of shit....I'm not tryin to argue that the guy was right or shouldn't have had anything done to him, but from the looks of it, they really beat the living fuck out of him. If the tables were turned-I doubt the people that did it would like that happening to them. It's kind of pointless to discuss though, cause nobody really knows what happened except the guy and the people that beat his ass.

I highly doubt the guy knows much about what happened, Snoop didn't ask him to come on stage, if he said anything it was "If you have passes come back stage" because that's what he said at the show in Vancouver, not to come on the fucking stage. The guy was probably drunk as fuck and delusional, diserved to get a beat down that's what happens at shows, deal with it, he shouldn't of been on stage and he shouldn't of touched Snoop.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
lol...Kalyn, nobody is hurt. I was giving you clarification cause you didn't understand what the fuck I was saying. You took it the wrong way.

And Samos, he may have deserved it, I guess people can't read anymore or somethin'? I said I agreed he shouldn't be on stage. He may have deserved it-but nobody on here is anybody to say what the fuck should have happened cause you weren't on stage with them when it happened. Do I need to repeat the quote I stole earlier?

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
The guy was on stage and he was never supposed to be on stage and on top of that he appeared to have snuck up behind Snoop and then touched him on the shoulder, you cannot JUSTIFY his actions, the fucking idiot made a big mistake.

Anyways the show was fucking dope.

Apr 25, 2002
I can feel what Sixxness is sayin', because who knows why the fuck the dude got on stage. The guy definitely shouldn't have touched Snoop, though. He probably deserved his ass beat for touchin' Snoop, but he probably didn't need his whole grill busted out the frame for it. The dudes that whipped his ass may have thought he was a real threat, and just reacted and stomped him out like a camp fire, though......Shit can be seen from different perspectives.....Who knows....

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Cranky said:
and just reacted and stomped him out like a camp fire

.... LOL!! .. maybe its just late and it might have something to do with the fact that I'm deliriously tired tonight.. but this line right here had me rollin'..!! the mental picture.... dammit.. !

..good times...