Video of pig attack

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 27, 2003
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article9931.htm

The pigs dropped in on a LEGAL rave in Utah complete with riot gear, tear gas, dogs, guns, and helicopters. The promoters had all necessary permits along with Security to confiscate any illicit objects brought to the rave. The video clearly shows people found with drugs being beaten along with innocent bystanders. Also, the pigs CLEARLY attack the cameraman towards the end of the clip and attempt to STEAL his PRIVATE PROPERTY....

Sep 28, 2002
As a reprisal: Go out and carjack an suv with a W bumpersticker drive its contents to a remote area and kick the shit out of it.

post adendum: If you have a pit bring him also bring a bottle of mace or tobasco and a tazer or use the car battery.

Jun 17, 2004
some of my friends were there, shits fucked up i'm suprised cuz it also got onto the news... the organizers actually had legal event permits and everything to have that rave at that location... it was all legal the cops just completely fucked it and of course theres going to be lawsuits i'm suprised so many people know about it now wow

Jun 27, 2003
Yea, apparently the ACLU is getting involved and there's going to be some lawsuits filed, as they should be. The promoters spent over 20,000 dollars so they can have this event and they also had a 2 million dollar insurance policy. This is a fuck up by the pigs, and fortuantely it was all caught on video and camera; although some tapes were stolen.

Aug 8, 2003
HERESY said:
They had drugs enough said.
but not case closed... they had security who confiscated a good amount of contraband to begin with, it would be impossible to think that NOBODY snuck anything in...

But how did the police kno that johnny skateboard snuck in a dubsak or a pill??? THEY DIDNT...

can we all say excessive force????