VIDEO INSIDE****Michael Jackson birthday reception in las vegas VIDEO INSIDE****

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
What tha fuck this have to do with the bay? Jacko mighta got hyphy here and there, but this shit is irrelevant on Siccness...and who the hell are you anyway? How about busting a rap lol

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
^^^ Yeah this is not the first time you have posted a video with Joe Jackson. His own son was scared to death of him, Im sure Michael wouldnt have even wanted this clown at his own funeral. you should be ashamed.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Green eyes, the only person who could have a micheal jackson video on youtube with under 300 views, good job you even failed at that. What happened to when you used to post picture of all your homo erotic steroid buddies kicking it all the time?

Aug 18, 2003
www.epidemicent.com
Green eyes, the only person who could have a micheal jackson video on youtube with under 300 views, good job you even failed at that. What happened to when you used to post picture of all your homo erotic steroid buddies kicking it all the time?
those pics of the homo sterioid buddies stopped after they pumped steroids up ur ass and ur ass got bigger than u became a gold digger, but all ur kids had a pen and wanted in my benz. even though u said u was going to burn my house down the only thing u burn is cock at 100 miles per hour. now what kinda arson are u? i guess u burn up cocks in ur mouth.

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
those pics of the homo sterioid buddies stopped after they pumped steroids up ur ass and ur ass got bigger than u became a gold digger, but all ur kids had a pen and wanted in my benz. even though u said u was going to burn my house down the only thing u burn is cock at 100 miles per hour. now what kinda arson are u? i guess u burn up cocks in ur mouth.
Jesus, was that supposed to be funny you ugly fuck?