VIDEO!! Gangsta Gold Macnificent - Im a Hustla

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 6, 2008
breaking news!!!!!!!!!!!! video shoot monday 5/25/09

this is a spare of the moment video shoot...but if u liked my last video & missed out on bein in it, well here is yo chance...

we gon b all over the town again..but if any body got a bbq or picnic crackin' 2 morrow get at me so we can slide thru 2 get sum footage!

da name of the song is called"dank city duggie'' which u can find the song at my space page listed below...

we want all da folks wit tight whips & bikes 2 come out & show sum support!
if u are interested in getting down hit at me on da inbox,myspace,call me or call young sau & he'll call me... thanx again..its gon b big! 100:cool:

Dec 6, 2008
da dank city duggie was live mayne!

just saw that now...hope today went well for the video shoot and im interested to see the finished project..you definitely stepped the bar up with that last one..
its all good folks...we made it happen again...! we filmed in da nuttys(north park) and mission beach...
we got sum real good shots & im jus waiting 2 see the results,but i know my dude damon jamal gon do his dew! dago...get ready 4 da dank city duggie! 100:cool:

May 6, 2009
Cool track, and like others have said the video is clean as fuck.

That SD shirt that homie is wearing at the beginning is nice. I want one lol.