Video Gamers Can Control Dreams

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
That sounds about right.

I don't usually remember most of my dreams, but it seems the ones I do remember are video game related. If I get really geeked up about a game, or played an awesome game for a while before bed, my dreams will almost be like a continuation of the game.

Jan 18, 2006
A long time ago when Final Fantasy VII came out and i was playen it so much i couldnt get the damn characters and game out my head when i was trying to go to sleep but other then that videogames dont mess with my dreams although i dont even remember most of my dreams these days

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i often have dreams where i'm in a call of duty online deathmatch

like, not playing the game but actually participating in it

i had a call of duty dream last week and i remember jumping off a tall building because i knew i had commando pro

then two days ago i had one where i was in free roam online on gta4, with a few of the homies

it was amazing, i was riding a motorbike around top speed on the pier where the helicopters are then i fell over the edge and landed in the water, it felt so vivid because i could feel wind blowing on me!

then i woke up and realised i had the fan on because it was hot lol

Nov 14, 2002
www.viiicdesign.com
I remember playing Dynasty Warriors for a while and I used to dream about the game too. I was addicted to this game for a while. On a side note I'm watching the movie Red Cliff, which is a movie about the characters from the game.

Nov 14, 2007
I remember playing Dynasty Warriors for a while and I used to dream about the game too. I was addicted to this game for a while. On a side note I'm watching the movie Red Cliff, which is a movie about the characters from the game.
I was hooked on that game too. How's the movie?