VIDEO Blown in the Buildin.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM

hmmmmm....new screen name, and its an elow video.....jesus christ you have got to be the biggest loser in the 831

:siccness:

Dudes flow is hella basic and lame,no creativity or anything new, the hook was wack as fuck and those verses just didnt rerally offer anything except some high ass dude trying to make a video with subpar rap....all your shit sounds the same, a wack rapper over a wack beat, yet your here to beg for more attention....give it up, no matter how many track you post, the majority of us think you suck and you seem real desperate

keep this shit on YOUR hard drive and quit wasting bandwidth trying to prove you dont suck E-LOWLIFE

dont post it if you dont wanna hear it

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
^LOL either that or give dude a job doing something for the Sicc...at the least he is persistant.

E-Low - I really don't mean to sit here and try to talk down on you bro ( the only real prob I've ever had is the constant spam-type posting ) but the music is just not up to par. I'd like nothing more to know that you were improving but you are doing yourself a disservice by not honing your talents and being selective with which ones you choose to showcase said talent. I do listen from time to time but without being outright rude with criticism, the above posted link is awful at best. The beat is not terrible but dudes raps, delivery and the video itself is on par with a time share pitch.

lopro

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
Yeah it's gonna be free Indo. Gonna up the link tomorrow.

Tony-

Whats the tracklist for 8-bit bump and which song is your favorite production on album?
1. 11/5 - Garcia Vegas
2. 3x Krazy - Keep It On The Real
3. E-40 ft. B-Legit & Mac Shawn - Sideways
4. Luniz - Playa Hata
5. N2Deep - Back To The Hotel
6. Cellski - Deep In The Game
7. Mac Dre - Raining Game
8. RBL Posse - Bounce To This
9. I.M.P. - Last Breath
10. Dru Down - Pimp of the Year

It's tough to say which songs were my favorite, but what I can say is the songs leaked were reasonably chosen for how well they came out.

Jul 22, 2003
^^^^^^^

How many songs did you do for the album all together?

Did you try any other songs off of Mr. Predictor?

"Deep in the Game" is a good one but I figured you would do "Livin in the Bay"

Good tracklist regardless

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
Yeah it's gonna be free Indo. Gonna up the link tomorrow.

1. 11/5 - Garcia Vegas
2. 3x Krazy - Keep It On The Real
3. E-40 ft. B-Legit & Mac Shawn - Sideways
4. Luniz - Playa Hata
5. N2Deep - Back To The Hotel
6. Cellski - Deep In The Game
7. Mac Dre - Raining Game
8. RBL Posse - Bounce To This
9. I.M.P. - Last Breath
10. Dru Down - Pimp of the Year

It's tough to say which songs were my favorite, but what I can say is the songs leaked were reasonably chosen for how well they came out.

So you down to go 1/2 on a Sega 16bit instro album ?

lopro

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
@Shea: STRONGLY aiming for tomorrow night.

@Thomas: There's 10 tracks for the album. The Cellski song was a recommendation by those who helped contribute to the album.

@Indo: Let's make it happen!