Vick spotted at a strip club with A.i

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2008
Carrying out a time-honored tradition among ex-cons on their first day of freedom, Michael Vick reportedly spent his first evening as a free man knee-deep in strippers, alongside pal Allen Iverson.
The report comes from The Big Lead, who called the strip club and spoke to a DJ at a spot called Atlantis in Virginia Beach. From TBL:
After getting a tip from a reader Wednesday, and seeing this post at YBF saying the same thing, we called the club half a dozen times until we were able to get someone on the phone tonight around 10:15 pm. “Monday’s are crazy here, it’s amateur night, and it’s packed,” said the DJ, who did not to be quoted. He checked with a few of the dancers about whether or not Vick and Iverson were present Monday and said, “yup, both of them were here. It’s the first place I’d want to go as a free man, too.”
If true, this isn't something to be held against Vick. I know it doesn't sound good, and I'll grant you, other than an actual dogfight, a strip club's probably the easiest place for a recently-released guy to get in trouble.
But on the other hand, you know ... there are unclothed women in there. In the pen, it's nothing but the fellas. The day that a man who was locked up for two years cannot go out and pay to see some lady parts is the day I no longer want to call myself an American.
Going to a strip club is not illegal. It doesn't make anyone a bad person. Most people are not Pacman Jones, and can go to a strip club without having to seek legal counsel the next morning.
Most importantly, going to a strip club has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not Michael Vick(notes) is truly remorseful about what he did. If Roger Goodell were to hold this against him, in my opinion, it would make Goodell not only unreasonable and unnecessarily hard on Vick, but also in violation of all sorts of man codes.

He hasn't seen many bitches in the last two years so this seems natural enough

Oct 18, 2008
posted by Mike Florio on July 23, 2009 3:28 PM ET
Earlier today, we acknowledged the burgeoning rumors and reports that quarterback Mike Vick spent his first night as a free man in the company of potentially expensive women.

But we also pointed out that we had been told that Vick denies accompanying NBA (I nearly typed "NBC," which would have been awkward) star Allen Iverson to a Virginia Beach strip club.

Adam Schefter of ESPN Future corroborates the report, via Twitter.

"Vick's agent Joel Segal to me on strip club accusations against his client: 'Absolutely patently false,'" Schefter tweeted. "Somebody has some splainin to do."

That "somebody" includes Jason McIntyre of the Big Lead, who apparently broke the news Wednesday night, citing multiple sources.

Though this doesn't create quite the same negative stigma as the erroneous reports of positive draft prospect drug results from NFLDraftBible.com, we think the Big Lead needs to come up with some conclusive proof -- or to find a way to wedge the genie back into the bottle.

Feb 14, 2004
RICHMOND, Va. AP)—Michael Vick’s(notes) lawyer vehemently denied reports Thursday that the suspended NFL star spent his first night of freedom from federal custody at a Virginia Beach strip club.

“It is absolutely, categorically false,” Lawrence Woodward told The Associated Press.

An Internet blog reported that Vick was seen at the strip club Atlantis on Monday night, hours after he completed his 23-month sentence for operating a dogfighting ring. Woodward said Vick was not in Virginia Beach that night and has not been to any strip club.

“He has been spending time with his family and friends and working with his advisers on legal matters and trying to get back to playing football,” Woodward said.

Vick also denied the reports in an interview with the Daily Press of Newport News.

“That’s crazy,” he told his hometown newspaper. “That is the last place on my mind. I was out of town. I guess it’s just someone trying to be hurtful.”

Vick, 29, is expected to meet soon with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell in hopes of getting his suspension lifted. Goodell has said Vick needs to show genuine remorse and that he has changed.

The commissioner said Tuesday that he hoped to make a decision “in the near future.” NFL training camps open for veterans next week.

The blog thebiglead.com, which some newspapers referenced on their Web sites, quoted a DJ who refused to be identified as saying Vick was at Atlantis with NBA free agent Allen Iverson.

Leon Rose, Iverson’s agent, said the basketball star hasn’t seen Vick since the former Atlanta Falcons quarterback’s release from prison.

The voice mailbox at Atlantis was full and unable to accept messages Thursday.

Vick served most of his sentence at the federal penitentiary in Leavenworth, Kan., before being transferred to home confinement in late May. The electronic monitor he wore on his ankle during two months of home confinement in Hampton was removed Monday morning, freeing Vick from federal custody.