VICE CITY PLZ HELP!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2002
www.raptalk.net
IGHT I just beat the mission's "all hands on deck!" and "cop land" I beat all he rockband,vodoo bitch,biker,and cuban mission's..... WERE THE FUCK DO I GO?!?! the only things left on the map is "V" witch is my house (the mansion vertchelli estate) and the property I own: taxi cab,ice cream,and pole position..... I can't find the next mission..... if it's at "V", i looked all over the mansion......

Apr 25, 2002
Have you done the missions that are involved with the property you bought? Get a lap dance in the pole position and spend enough money and you will pass that mission and begin to make money out of the club. Sell enough "ice cream" and you'll pass that mission and begin to make money on the daily. Also I've heard that the Print factory is crucial.......I have like fuckin' $220,000 right now. I'm bout to buy Malibu or the Print Works. I have the Pole Position, the Film Studios, Sunshine Autos, Ice Cream shop.....I think that's it right now.....

May 4, 2002
Cranky said:
Have you done the missions that are involved with the property you bought? Get a lap dance in the pole position and spend enough money and you will pass that mission and begin to make money out of the club. Sell enough "ice cream" and you'll pass that mission and begin to make money on the daily. Also I've heard that the Print factory is crucial.......I have like fuckin' $220,000 right now. I'm bout to buy Malibu or the Print Works. I have the Pole Position, the Film Studios, Sunshine Autos, Ice Cream shop.....I think that's it right now.....
\
Ballin

Just bought the Pole Position and The Boat Works. Ready to bubble.

I have CODES if anyone needs them.

Apr 25, 2002
i cant beat the boat works mission! that shit is so fuckin hard, which boat should i use? also damn is it just me or was this game fuckin short as hell? the only missions i have left are the boat one and that taxi one. havnt even tried the taxi one either do i just drive people around?

Apr 25, 2002
I haven't bought the boat docks yet, so I don't know man. I bought the Malibu Club today, and damn the missions for that are tight as fuck!!! "The Job" is the tightest mission I've ever done, hands down. Sick as fuck.........