VGF's Random Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
MONROE, NJ(CBSNewYork) — Three men are behind bars after they allegedly launched explosives at a home in Monroe, New Jersey.

Jeanne Bezerra told CBS 2′s Don Dahler that the attack began when a pipe bomb was launched into her teenage daughter’s bedroom.

“Where the board is on the window, that’s where the device came in. It glanced off her bed and landed here,” she said.

Another bomb came crashing into Bezerra’s bedroom, she described feeling trapped as the onslaught continued.

“So we hid in the closet because then we heard another explosion. While we were on the phone with 911 the fire alarms went off and the emergency person was telling us to leave the house, but we said we think we’re under attack, and we’re afraid if we leave the house we are going to get shot,” she explained.

As smoke rose inside the house, the family of five hid in the garage, fearing for their lives.

A third device was launched at the house as police arrived on scene.

The suspects Michael and Jonathan Cavallo, and Matt Debski are currently facing twenty-one counts each. Authorities recovered eight pipe bombs.

The Bezerra’s said that they believe the attacks may be related to their oldest son’s involvement in a video game community.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
The Xbox Live Ultimate Game Sale Starts February 26

the Ultimate Game Sale has started. Not sure what to get between now and March 4? Here's what IGN recommends for the week-long sales:

I only have $3...

El Shaddai - $3

Got $10?

Rainbow Six Vegas - $5

BioShock - $5

I'm rich, I have $30 to blow!

Grid - $5

Dirt 2 - $5

The Darkness - $5

Tomb Raider Legend - $5

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 - $5

Virtua Fighter 5 - $5

From February 26 through March 4, Xbox Live's Games on Demand service will discount more than 60 games. The price cuts go up to 75% off, with a handful coming discounted at 85%.

Batman: Arkham City, BioShock, Halo 4, Borderlands 2, Dead Island, Max Payne 3, Resident Evil 6, and Metal Gear Solid HD are just a few of the titles you'll see on sale next week.

Look at the full list below and at MajorNelson for all 61 titles to be discounted over the coming week.

Assassins Creed
Assassins Creed 2
Batman Arkham Asylum
Batman Arkham city
Bioshock
Borderlands
Borderlands 2
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Call of Juarez
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Call of Duty: World at War
Code Veronica
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic: Elements
Dead Island
Dirt 2
Dishonored
El Shaddai Ascension of the Metatron
Fable III
Fallout 3
Fallout 3 New Vegas
GRID
Halo 3
Halo 4
Halo Reach
Halo Wars
Kane & Lynch Dead Men
Left for Dead 2
Max Payne 3
Metal Gear Solid HD
Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker
Mortal Kombat
Mortal Kombat vs. DCU
Orange Box
Portal 2
Raccoon City
Rainbow Six Vegas
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil 6
Red Dead Redemption
Revelations
Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution
Street Fighter IV
Street Fighter X Tekken
Super Streetfighter IV Arcade Edition
TC’s H.A.W.X.
Tekken 6
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
The Darkness
The King of Fighters XIII
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
Tomb Raider Legend
Virtua Fighter 5

Props: Count_Slapula

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
uncharted 3 multiplayer is good

i just downloaded the free to play version of it and i am thinking of buying the game of the year edition because i like it so much

why didnt any of you fuckers tell me the multiplayer was good when you know i like multiplayer games?