vest... a felony?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2004
is having a bulletproof vest a felony? if so thats some fucking bullshit!!! if it is i think its for the safety of the cops but what about us?

Aug 9, 2002
you can go to jail for having that shit...pigs wanna kill you when they shoot you so I guess thats why, theirs no otha reasonable reason fo it...

Oct 10, 2004
uhhh im not exactlly shure on the laws but if you have a felony its illegal to own or wear a vest but if you dont have any felonys you can purchase one but i dont think you can wear it except maybe if you went to class to get a body guard or bounty hunter

Aug 20, 2004
TUNEZ_PWP said:
uhhh im not exactlly shure on the laws but if you have a felony its illegal to own or wear a vest but if you dont have any felonys you can purchase one but i dont think you can wear it except maybe if you went to class to get a body guard or bounty hunter
Basically...

I think you have to have a licsence maybe???Im not 100% sure...

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
BULL SHIT LAWS, not allowed to protect ourselfs from bullets? not allowed to carry guns? they making us pussies how they except us to fight over seas if we grow up pussys with no rights? how we gonna fight for freedoms we dont have.

Jun 5, 2004
Yea, it would be nice for some people to have them if they feel more secure with it, but I think they put laws on them because they encourage drive-bys and shit. i think if they were legal it would give criminals more motivation.

May 12, 2002
i would have to agree with rose town ryda also. i wanted one a few years ago while staying in phoenix, but could not get one, or they woudl not sell them unless you were the obvious, or a public figure...fuck that. they are not the only ones that get shot.

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
You just might be able to own one if you're a business owner with a registered gun. My potna is a security guard and he has one, but he's also not allowed to carry any other gun besides the one he's registered for, but he still carry two 45's for the get down. Whatever you do...don't buy one of those cheap level 3's they got on E-Bay. For one, it might be illegal, 2 everybody on the streets got something that will pierce them so why waste money. If you want a vest...pop a dirty cop, or an over-achieving security guard and there ya go!

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
You just might be able to own one if you're a business owner with a registered gun. My potna is a security guard and he has one, but he's also not allowed to carry any other gun besides the one he's registered for, but he still carry two 45's for the get down. Whatever you do...don't buy one of those cheap level 3's they got on E-Bay. For one, it might be illegal, 2 everybody on the streets got something that will pierce them so why waste money. If you want a vest...pop a dirty cop, or an over-achieving security guard and there ya go!

Jun 27, 2002
YEAH FOLKS....never BUY A VEST ONLINE UNLESS you know about VESTS....I SEEN FOOL TRYIN TO SELL LEVEL 1 AND 2'S....AND A 3 WILL ONLY MINIMIZE DAMAGE....
http://www.packing.org/oldnews/article/?article=6242

WWW.PACKING.ORG

Contrary to popular belief, CCW permits are in fact issued within the State of California. The decision is made by appointed city law enforcement or elected county law enforcement. Cities generally defer the decision to the County Sheriff; therefore, the chance of issuance varies from county to county, and from elected Sheriff to elected Sheriff. Keep that in mind when you vote.

The most recent records released by the California Department of Justice (2003) indicate that there are a total of 45,120 current CCW permits within the state. Individual counties are listed below in the locality section.

Open carry is permitted if you have a permit to carry, but only if you are in a county with a population of less than 200,000 as of the last census. It is your responsibility to know the population. Open carry is nearly unheard of, so be prepared to have an encounter with local law enforcement officers.

Nov 3, 2003
www.remy.com
It's not a felony unless you are a felon. I know someone ;) who bought one off EBay over 3 years ago. Coincidentally at the same time this person bought their first gun. FBI keeps track of shit like that sold off of EBay and they also have access to the background checks for people buying guns.

When they see something like that they will send a local pig to your door...they will ask to see it and then they insult you with shit like are you on any medication? You plan to hurt yourself or anyone else? Where do you work? Why do you need it? etc. ...so I heard :paranoid:

EBay and http://www.bulletproofme.com is where you can get them online...

Oct 26, 2005
I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT HERE IN LA.. IF YOU GET CAUGHT WITH A VEST YOU'LL GO TO JAIL .. I STILL SEE SOME GANGSTER FOOZ SPORT THEM THOUGH.,. BUT MY HOMIE TOLD ME ITS A FELONY IM NOT SURE.ALL I KNOW ITS THAT YOU WILL GO TO JAIL FOR IT..LAPD WILL ASSUME THE WORST IF U GET CAUGHT WITH ONE LIKE YOURE GONNA ROB A BANK OR SOME SHIT . THEY ALSO AUTOMATICALLY THINK YOURE CARRYING A GUN IF YOURE WEARING A VEST.. PLUS LAPD COPS ARE ASSHOLES SO U MIGHT GET A BEAT DOWN BEFORE THEY TAKE THE VEST AWAY FROM YOU LOL