VERY IMPORTANT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
this needs to go in a siccness.net hall of fame section
for example, Mr. Biggs, that one dude with a picture of green on his sig he wish he was smokin when hes blazin bammer, this guy really really really really THINKS HE HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE IT!!! I remember when he first started posting and he had some samples of what he was working on, some wack ass Fisher Price Playtime Piano beats and some weak ass rhymes with a bullshit ass delivery, not even on beat, you had posted some new shit claiming you have improved, I'm sorry to break the news man but that shit sounds just as bad, you're not bringing any new flavor to the table. You can start boo-hooing about how im hatin etc, but im just bringing the brutal truth, if ANYONE likes the shit you do, they probably dig some no limit, cash money, non-intellectual bullshit. Its time for about 99% of you tricks to give up. make this post vital cause its as real as it gets

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
I agree with everything he's saying in the first post and I've been in agreeance with a lot of shit he says. On the flipside he just hates people for no apparent reason, therefore some of his arguments get lost in rhetoric and feeble attempts to clown people that perhaps share his same views.

May 27, 2002
Deep Thought said:
FUCKME HAHDA + THAmanholeRIPPA

Wow...If I put my ear up against the monitor, I can actually hear bitches in stereo.
lmfao....whatever deep throat....clown if it makes you feel like the big bad internet guy you are.....god's not gonna give her the ability to walk upright:devious: