VERY GOOD JT THE BIGGA INTERVIEW ON MESSY SITUATION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
This ain't no fake promotional sh*t. When I see Messy, I'm going to beat the sh*t out of him, hands and feet! Let me say it one more time, hands and feet! He can't f*** with me and he knows it, which is why he doesn't want to respond. If he do, he can only respond with some fake sh*t because my report card is real. There ain't no F's on my sh*t. You can go through the Frisco hoods and they'll tell you that JT came through and put people on.
nuff said....

Mar 11, 2011
shit was going on and my own personal accounts from the bullshit that followed.

it is what it is
More often then not it can assumed that "it is what it is" no personal account needed.

Oh yea, and... you Money Chaser you look like a retarded AP9, with sideways Larry Fitzgerald wig wearin a hat that some fat old white lady on baywatch in 1991 would be wearin.

/Post LOL

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
this shit has been serious for a while, and was there when a lot of shit was going on and my own personal accounts from the bullshit that followed.

it is what it is

Jesus christ, Monte. I have never met ANYONE who does as much bullshitting from the sidelines as you do. Whether it be guns on the ground in HP or personal beef between rappers in the Mo, you seem to always have the 'inside information' yet you are never willing to talk about it. You are the biggest perpetrator of fraud on this entire board.

Nov 6, 2010
www.facebook.com
NO ONES GETTING SHOT AT, NO BODIEZ IN BAGS.... FAKE ASS RAP BEEF IN ALL PROSPECTIVES. REAL PEOPLE FROM THE HOOD (ANY HOOD) SHOULDN'T EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE THIS SHIT! PEOPLE REALLY IN SOME FUNK SHIT WITH ALL RAP SHIT ASIDE.