VERTIGO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
http://www.pitch.com/issues/2003-12-25/dogg.html/1/index.html

Yall may see why SG is going off.....

On a side note.....what's the big deal about Tech and Strange moving to LA? It only makes sense. People act like he's going to stop making KC music and stop doing shows here. You're an idiot if you think that. Strange Music will never forget where they come from, Tech wont let em.

I don't hear anyone talking about how Tech virtually lived in Cali in his early years as a rapper. Half of these newspaper reporters only know about what happened today, they don't give a fuck about history. Because that doesn't sell issues....or Ad space in the Pitch's case.

SG, maybe you should just let your "all-kinds-of-wrong backup dancer" handle Nathan Dinsdale......

[email protected]

Aug 18, 2002
Fuck that dude...he ain't nothing but a writer that gets paid to make opinions. He'll never drop a line in his life that will lead to rockin a crowd of that magnitude. Shit......the last thing he wants is a whole group after his ass, besides Joe could probably stomp him with his big toe. Ha...see ya'll at the Uptown. Do what u do. :devious:

Oct 18, 2003
SG. . .my niggah. . .see you fo reo on Friday dogg and Slither. . .holla at me!! You startin on Friday during the day?? I will be there, already told 'em we was burnin early for the concert girl!!

Aug 20, 2002
sgfromkc said:

WE GOT A HUGE SURPRIZE FOR HIM IF HE SHOWS UP AT THE UPTOWN.....
US BIG MUTHAFUCKERS WILL STOMP YOUR FUCKING FACE INTO THE PAVEMENT.. AND ORDER YOU A PIZZA AND EAT IT BEFORE YOU GET IT!!!!!!!!!!

? Le ha gustado ?

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
SG, vertigo is tite! FUCK that little paper pusher. I was in columbia and you guys ripped it like a virgin pussy gettin fucked.

Fuck Nathan Dinsdale..... he was probably scared when you guys were performing and had to go change his panties after your set.

F.T.I.

Nov 14, 2002
Yo I like Vertigo, but what the fuck are you bitchin about in reference to that article?

Fuck man, shoot your wad somewhere else.

Fuck that dude...he ain't nothing but a writer that gets paid to make opinions. He'll never drop a line in his life that will lead to rockin a crowd of that magnitude.
LoL... How many people do you think read his article in a day? I'm sure his readers could fill the Uptown.

Aug 18, 2002
Probably not many and until you come and live in the K for a more than a week than maybe u should keep your mouth shut...cuz you talk a whole lot of shit about Kansas City and it's inhabitants for not knowing anything but Tech. And believe u me that ain't all it.:dead:

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
816shorty

~816~$horty said:
SG. . .my niggah. . .see you fo reo on Friday dogg and Slither. . .holla at me!! You startin on Friday during the day?? I will be there, already told 'em we was burnin early for the concert girl!!
Yeah gurl... but I may be late.. I'll call up there... fuck yeah!! I got your tic 2gurl! See ya in the morn!