Vertigo Tracklisting???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
S.G. was just on here the other day posting about a new video he did over in the Midwest Mafia section, I believe.

Jun 23, 2003
Thanks you Kain for giving me the tracklisting. Word.

And LDS shame on you for not knowing who vertigo is. lol

Back in like 02 or 03 tech was playin the vertigo cd between artists on the AP tour. Drunk off in the club is a dope song.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Thanks you Kain for giving me the tracklisting. Word.

And LDS shame on you for not knowing who vertigo is. lol

Back in like 02 or 03 tech was playin the vertigo cd between artists on the AP tour. Drunk off in the club is a dope song.
Ahh ok. I remember the songs during sets, but I didn't know who they were, or at that point, care. LOL

I'm not up on my KC music scene as much as I am the local Arkansas game and the whole South.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Unfortunately, an underappreciated, and often criticized rap scene. We've got some good emcee's down here, just a lack of good quality producers.

Trapper the Rapper and Ball Jones are stand outs.

One Arkansas emcee ended up signing with 50's label a few years back, but never went anywhere.

My boy Dirty Rob puts out good shit, but he's heavily influenced by old school 3-6, so the hooks are repetitive. And back to production, nearly every album I'm given sounds like it's an advance, unfinished copy, but it's not.

Jun 23, 2003
does ne 1 know where i can get this CD, this is the 1st time i heard about it but it sounds real sicc

Yo g. Someone posted a link to the cd a few posts above yours. Hit that shit. This is a pretty dope cd man. If you like empire I think you will dig Vertigo.