Vertigo at MU

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Wiseguy

Wiseguy Entertainment
Apr 26, 2003
To all Vertigo fans .
We will perform tommrow night at the Blue Note in Columbia Mo.
Please come out and peep the show..
2 new songs have been added to the set list..

Sep 6, 2003
michampin

is bg/s*s/hobotone gonna be there?

yes they were there an they all were awsome. I on the other hand wasnt able to watch much of the concert because of a fag tryn to start shit wit wit one of my friends an his girl in the front right of the blue note most of you probably saw some of the excitement goin on down there through most of concert especialy during the last song... But ne ways ya the perfermances were all sick as hell an they all did awsome but jus a few ppl can ruin it for alotta other ppl too...

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Wow, what an interesting day.....

....but about the show.

One of the better lineups i've seen at a Tech show. XTA-C, Vertigo, Hobo Tone, BG Bulletwound, S&S and of course Tech.

It was nice to see Vertigo perform again. It's been like 15 years since I seen them.

I didn't get a chance to see XTA-C, obligations to the merch area and filming Uncle Charlie outside took most of my time early in the night.

After seeing about 40 impatiant people leave.....and another 10 or so get thrown out.....I thought.....why do people pay $15 dollars for a show when they can't take being at a venue for more than 3 hours at a time....or cant hold their liqour.

I mean, is this an on going problem? Do people actually think that a headliner will go on right when the doors open?

Like I saw this one chick freak out on her phone to someone because some people started a rummor that Tech got arrested and wont be coming. Then she freaked out because it was almost 11:00 and he wasn't on yet.

I dont get it.

Anyways......Tech rocked a sold out crowd (minus the people who couldn't stand the wait). And as much as they showed little life when we tried to film the crowd outside, they actually showed a lot of love once Tech hit the stage. People went absolutely fucking crazy.

To all the people who called the blue note or came to the box office and didnt get a ticket because the show was sold out earlier in the day.......NOW YOU KNOW.

And let this be a lesson for yall for future shows......get your tickets early...you can always find someone to buy them at a later date if you need to. Shit, we were thinkin about buying some tickets and scalping them for $30 outside the show......probablly could have gotten more from some people.

It was a great show and I had an AWESOME time.....also you MU students.....be on the look out for a feature in your student paper about the Strange Music Merchandise table.......featuring Strange Music's own "Gordon Prichet" hahahaha.

Dec 2, 2002
therealtechn9ne.com
yeah i was gonna wait till i found out if my partners were commin in town b4 i got my tickets but when you said there was 100 left i went n got 4 tickets right then n then my peoples did come in and i had to drive my drunk self up to the show and sell all 4 of my tickets
but i did make 20 bucks but i could have made alot more if i wasnt so fucked up