VERSES FOR FREE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
I'm down to do whatever with you, I was definitely feelin your shit. Just give me a beat and I'll throw down a verse man. I'm lookin for a break, I haven't even hit the studio yet, but if anyone down to give me a chance I won't dissapoint.

Jun 17, 2002
www.soundclick.com
to my niggaz...

IM IN THE SAME BOAT AZ YALL CUZ...I AINT GOT NO BEATZ OR NUTTIN I JUSS BEEN FREESTYLIN AND SPITTIN N I JUS HAPPEND TO HAVE A PATNA THAT HAD A LIL CUMPUTA MICROPHONE I USE TO RYME ON INSTRUMENTALZ WIT. JUST DOIN SHIT THAT A NIGGA BEEN DOIN(POSITIVE SHIT)...IM TRYIN TO GET SUM RECOGNITION FROM THE NICCAZ THAT GOT THAT EXTRA WORD THAT THEY CA PUT IN

EAST11

Sep 29, 2002
see, i've heard eastwood & for those of y'all who don't got something on wax you should take a page from his book. it can be a bad recording but it's got to be something i can hear. shit, there's a lot of instrumentals included on cd singles, what i used to do. or take the intrumental parts of songs like 'suicide note' & spit a quick 8. then there's mp3.com where you can post up your recordings.

Apr 25, 2002
man..i been recording and writin for fuckin like 8years now and have yet to touch down in a studio...i just never felt like takin a step toward makin this shit a career..i just love doin [email protected] shit is pretty clean bro..i wouldnt mind flippin a verse with u..if anyone can get tape to mp3 let me know..cuz i have no clue how to get my shit on the com puter..

Jun 17, 2002
www.soundclick.com
shit basically all u need is a computa mic....from there they got lil recordin studios u can download from the internet n shit.

they got a program called cool edit pro.the big time hustlaz in he game even use that but they got it hooked in to a bigger studio,but u can use cool edit from ya own cumputa so,that shit is coo.

Jun 27, 2003
if ya wanna make shiz.. might as well get a decent Dynamic Mic.. I use one from Radio Shack was like 30 dollars.. can get some for like 10 tho.. hella better than just a computer mic. And if you plug in into that one port... the extra port instead of the mic port and then change the recording input on your audio properties you get a MUCH cleaner sound..

www.soundclick.com/bands/jill_music.htm

that's my ish.. peep if you want.. I do what was metnioned before.. drop on instrumentals.. I got my vocal on Suicide Note on that site... peep

Oct 7, 2002
www.LadyTragik.com
IM IN THE SAME BOAT AZ YALL CUZ...I AINT GOT NO BEATZ OR NUTTIN I JUSS BEEN FREESTYLIN AND SPITTIN N I JUS HAPPEND TO HAVE A PATNA THAT HAD A LIL CUMPUTA MICROPHONE I USE TO RYME ON INSTRUMENTALZ WIT. JUST DOIN SHIT THAT A NIGGA BEEN DOIN(POSITIVE SHIT)...IM TRYIN TO GET SUM RECOGNITION FROM THE NICCAZ THAT GOT THAT EXTRA WORD THAT THEY CA PUT IN
Gotta start out somewhere feel me..

Eastwood, im feelin ya shit 100%, your voice, delivery, lyrics...everything. love it. keep doin what you do and best of luck to you

http://www.soundclick.com/ladytragik

just about everyone on that soundclick lol :)

Oct 7, 2002
www.LadyTragik.com
Oh and im feelin that beat on Smoke Patnaz...fuckin ill

they got a program called cool edit pro.the big time hustlaz in he game even use that but they got it hooked in to a bigger studio,but u can use cool edit from ya own cumputa so,that shit is coo.
i used to use Cool Edit, but i tend to use Gold Wave now

May 2, 2002
www.westsiderap.com
If y'all lookin to get heard, holla at me bout the WestSideRap.com Mixtape Series. The first one will be released this month and features Daz, Mitchy Slick, Yukmouth, Luni Coleone, K-Rino, Mr. Sche, Sean T, Ecay uno & hella other folx. Volume 2 is over half done already. It features Richie Rich, Hitman Sammy Sam, Bad Azz, Assassin, 40 Glocc, South Park Coalition, M-Dash & many more. Hit me up if ya interested.

www.westsiderap.com

Later!!