ventura,ca

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
ventura is next door to where i'm from in oxnard.your 19,you can hit up main street there are alot of clubs you could get into over there.if your interested i can give you a link to the radio station with different clubs listed.you can also go to salzers records they got a pretty good selection there with pipes and shit bunch a weird stuff up stairs.

Oct 10, 2002
VENTURA SUCKS

I am from da area, da thing to do is travel 20min north to Santa Barbara. Da clubs der are tite and they go off. Plus with he 2 colleges back in session there are a ton of hoes. Try club 634, Q's and if you like black a nd mexican hip hop honeys go to Kennedys.
Trust me
peace

Jun 2, 2002
Tooper said:
ventura is next door to where i'm from in oxnard.your 19,you can hit up main street there are alot of clubs you could get into over there.if your interested i can give you a link to the radio station with different clubs listed.you can also go to salzers records they got a pretty good selection there with pipes and shit bunch a weird stuff up stairs.
Thats exactly what i was gonna tell ya, go to state street in santa barabra, but ya not twenty1 so hit up hollywierdblvrd, don't forget ya wallet though.