VEGAS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MKD

Dec 3, 2003
www.thedepths.net
Whats the HOOD like over there mane? I heard alot of surenos and crips/bloods but its all on one block??

Well i love that fucking town. I be over there living whenver i get money. haha

May 24, 2002
www.cinsityrecords.com
Naw, you can't have a lot of Crips, Bloods and Surenos on one block. They are all over the place. You can even catch em at certain locations on the strip. Best bet is to stay on the strip tho. But, niggas even been dumpin on the strip, the po-po's know where they post at on the strip, so they aint letting shit get too out of hand.

SirPlayboy7 said:
Naw, you can't have a lot of Crips, Bloods and Surenos on one block. They are all over the place. You can even catch em at certain locations on the strip. Best bet is to stay on the strip tho. But, niggas even been dumpin on the strip, the po-po's know where they post at on the strip, so they aint letting shit get too out of hand.
on vegas past charlston is hella ghetto man. i walked into a store there with my wife and there was this old black dude in a wheelchaire slanging them rocks man :confused: .... But to any tourists anyware between sahara and fremont st is where the funks always popin off. Shit my tio got car jacked around the corner from the county jail. (countys right next to freemont st) LMAO :dead:

MKD

Dec 3, 2003
www.thedepths.net
@ 7 naw mane what i meant was the strip. Not that they all live there but i mean they all be on the stip like one long ass block... with MONEY HOES n DOPE all over that motherfucker u feel me

Aug 28, 2003
man you will find bangers every wherefrom the bloods on the west tricklin down the east donna street crips in the north ntgc in the north 60's man it's too much to be typin and plus you got them essay sets.

Sep 15, 2002
Yep, lotta Crips, bloods, Gerrisons (don't think I spelt that shit right) and a lot of esse sets. BNC, 28th, 18, pomona, MS, San Chucos, LST, BPL, Lil Locos, Lil Angels, just to name some. On top of that, damn near ever set has more then one chapter, or clik.

Sep 15, 2002
Thats tru bout GPK. And 60's got hit hard with that federal indictment shit, some months back.

I was on anotha board, thats based from Chicago. And a couple fooz on there was askin me about Latin Kings here in Vegas. Three or four of them sed they had heard about Latin Kings here in Vegas and in Phoenix too, including this one foo from AZ. In all my time here, I ran into ONE chick that was from Latin Kings, but she was from New York.

Any of yall hear about Latin Kings here?