Vegas Clubs question...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2004
Gonna be in Vegas this weekend (july 27-29) wit my beezie and Im trying to find out which clubs are the best and which ones play the most Bay shit. Thanks in advance if yall got the info.

Apr 5, 2005
Try to find out where Frazen DJ's at. My boy told theres this club he fucks with on Sunday which slaps a lot of bay shit. You should do like a 4 club package at The Palms Hotel. It's like $60. It's worth it.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
All 4 the Bay said:
Try to find out where Frazen DJ's at. My boy told theres this club he fucks with on Sunday which slaps a lot of bay shit. You should do like a 4 club package at The Palms Hotel. It's like $60. It's worth it.
CLUB OPM ON SUNDAYSINSIDE THE CEASERS PALACE WHERE THE SHOPPING MALL IS, I WAS OUT THERE HE PLAYED HELLA BAY SHIT, HELLA DRE TOO. HELLA CRACKIN. Club Pure was crackin on saturday.

Dec 9, 2005
Yeah, OPM on Sundays...but Franzen spins there on Saturdays too. I'd hit up Jet or Rain if you want to hear hip hop. Not too much Bay shit besides Sunday Night Hype...but shit...you can hear that shit anytime up here.

Jul 8, 2003
Damn I actually just got back from Vegas this afternoon. Was there for the last week.

Pure is a great club all around.

Opm is very cool. Has more of a hip-hop vibe to it & the girlies are FINE.

Buy a ticket package off ebay for clubs. I paid $20 & got 8 VIP passes to about 12 different clubs & it was WELL worth it. The package was worth over $500 if you paid what the clubs are asking, but most people don't know that cab drivers get all these passes for free & then try to sell them to customers or put them up on ebay themselves. If a cab driver offers to sell you any tickets, tell him "no, that's supposed to be free" and he'll have to give them to you. Otherwise, go with what I did & search ebay for a package of tickets for a few different clubs.