VEGAS BOUND!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
My vote goes to the Playboy party and the corona pool party, of which Hustler babes will likely be in attendance with their modernized breast meat and their tear-repair-patch bikini's.

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
hit up ...wet republic during the day at mgm...the beach at mandalay bay...or the palms pool.......there is bitches galore there...........

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
man fuck Tao... they pack way too many people in that club

I want the spot to be crackin... but I also wanna be able to move around and not have people bumpin into me all fuckin night... spillin drinks everywhere and shit

although Tao Beach is dope as fuck... had hella fun there

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
man fuck Tao... they pack way too many people in that club

I want the spot to be crackin... but I also wanna be able to move around and not have people bumpin into me all fuckin night... spillin drinks everywhere and shit

although Tao Beach is dope as fuck... had hella fun there
You said it breh. I went there and that shit was claustrophobic. You had to walk sideways and then wait a half hour for a fucking drink.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
You said it breh. I went there and that shit was claustrophobic. You had to walk sideways and then wait a half hour for a fucking drink.
yup... paid $40 to get in that bitch and left after 20 minutes... shit was not fun

I've read reviews on the place... and apparently they always do that shit... fuckin ridiculous

Pure was a cool club... I had a lot of fun there... and Moon/Rain at the Palms the first time I went to Vegas

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
yup... paid $40 to get in that bitch and left after 20 minutes... shit was not fun

I've read reviews on the place... and apparently they always do that shit... fuckin ridiculous

Pure was a cool club... I had a lot of fun there... and Moon/Rain at the Palms the first time I went to Vegas
lol, I was with 4 of my homies, and we used 2 coupons that were two covers for the price of one that our cab driver from the airport gave us. The bouncer was all pissed off that we were using them. We even tipped the bouncer $10 and he was still pissed off.