Vans come on yall got to be kiddin me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 5, 2005
yea people been wearin em but niggaz jus started wearin em in the bay and niggaz in la been wearin em fa the past year. when i first moved to la i was like wtf but i got used to it cuz erybody be havin em on. u will NEVER catch me in em tho that shit is still fa punk rocks to me. i stay in my Js fuck vans

Feb 28, 2006
HYPHY JUICE said:
me too, worn by hella punkrock beezies. some rockin ass niggas where that shit too. but i seent a rocker ass nigga @ a throw wearing some BAUDS and some CHUCKS, but this nigga was rocked out with the chain n black clothes n errything. first rocker i seent in BAUDS

hahahahah wtf

May 31, 2005
YoungBay said:
^ no that shit was not koo when mac dre did it either mac dre was hella funny and that nigga was a good rapper but he dressed hella wierd
whats wrong with dressin different? if u dont wear jordans, forces and chucks like everybody else your weird?
since your the fashion expert, u tell me how to dress "cool"...

Dec 6, 2004
kingalgers said:
look at chuck's ,orginally called converses, that use to to be that only punk rockes beezies that rocked thoses, now everyone got a pair. I guess vans are next
you dont know what the fuck you talkin aobut OGs been wearing chucks hella days before "punk rockes beezies" did

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I got a pair of Vans that are dope...but their not the style that Hyphy Juice put pictures up of...I would never rock those lol. They just look funny to me.

They are just black and white sneakers with a V on the side.

Nuttkace