VANCE YOUNF

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2006
judging by VY comments & actions, as of right now, he is not mentally stable to play any professional sport, regardless of his skill. He needs a reality check or some help and time off to get his mind right. if he is crying about being booed he should watch a soccer where riots and pitch invasions happen all the time, harden the fuck up.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Jeff Fisher definitely had a big part in how this got blown out of proportion but his mother definitely didn't make it better. When will sports players and celebrities families learn to keep their mouths shut?

Dec 23, 2005
yeah i read about this on Tuesday thinking to myself this is some funny shyt. Makes you also question that this is prolly not the first time he has been a cry baby about shyt since mr fisher called the police.

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
REPORT: FISHER TOLD POLICE YOUNG MENTIONED SUICIDE
Posted by Michael David Smith on September 12, 2008, 5:56 p.m.

A police report obtained by the Nashville City Paper reveals more information about the circumstances that led to the Titans asking the police to help them track down Vince Young — and it suggests that the team feared Young would kill himself.

The report says Titans Coach Jeff Fisher told police that Young’s therapist said Young “mentioned suicide several times.”

According to the report, Titans director of security Steve Berk told police he had “a player over at the stadium going off.” The officer who wrote the report says she was later told by another officer “that it was Vince Young and that he was driving a black Mercedes and armed with a gun.”

Fisher reportedly told police he had gotten a call from Young’s therapist and “she was worried about him” as a result of “His mood, his emotions, he is injured, he wants to quit, and he mentioned suicide several times.”

The report states that Young’s therapist arranged for an evaluation by employees of a Nashville psychiatric hospital.

Young eventually arrived at the Titans’ facility to meet with Fisher, spoke with a therapist and then left. Police have said an unloaded gun was in Young’s car.

The Titans had no comment on the story.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Wow... now watch Mooreblock's stupid ass come in here and say "the media is blowing things out of proportion"... LOL

What's up now?

Aug 9, 2006
hes an emotional bitch who cares? hopefully he will be back on the field sooner then later....maybe against the ravens.....

the whole story has been blown way outta proportion....the only press the titans get is bad press....allways underdogs, pacman, now vince young......fuck it....

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
This story is ludicrous. It epitomizes why celebrities don't get help when they need help. This country already puts such a negative stigma on mental health issues that most everyday people refuse to get help because they don't want the association. Imagine how hard it is for celebrities to get help when the entire news media decides to broadcast it on the internet.

p.s

the thearpist said Young talked about suicide. At first glance of article title I was thinking this muthafucka should b fired for violating confidental

Mar 26, 2006
This story is ludicrous. It epitomizes why celebrities don't get help when they need help. This country already puts such a negative stigma on mental health issues that most everyday people refuse to get help because they don't want the association. Imagine how hard it is for celebrities to get help when the entire news media decides to broadcast it on the internet.

p.s

the thearpist said Young talked about suicide. At first glance of article title I was thinking this muthafucka should b fired for violating confidental
lol fuck them, give me the money they make I will gladly take all the 'mental problems'. try working in a slave mine 15 hours a day then talk about mental problems..

the problem with these celebrities and pro atheletes that whine and cry is they are too spoilt and fucking pampered, they need to get real.