vamps!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2002
not until you pay me.....
5 dollars for every board ive stolen.........heres my collection
Mad Man
Manson Mind
Big Bread
CinSity
Odysea
Highside
Black Market
Entertainment Forum

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
ah gay forum..haha..you'd be the only member

what about the siccness jail..i know there was a bunch of "faggots" there...i think we should have that back...it was kinda funny to see some of those retards clown on each other..if you bring it back is THE BIG LEE gonna take it over and be mod..haha he's perfect for that forum..

maybe when i get back from my lil 3 month trip..i'll see some of the old clasicc shit back..

pace!

Apr 25, 2002
That's actually a good suggestion. We got a lot of S.C. folks on here and i see there threads all over the fucken place. Why not have an organized place where it could all go down.

:dead:

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
WE STILL NEED A DIRTY SOUTH FORUM....(IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN)

yea.......i agree 100%!!!!

DIRTY SOUTH FORUM IS A "MAJOR" FORUM THAT THE 91SICC IS SERIOUSLY LACCIN!!!!

IF A SICCNESS JAIL CAN COME UP, THEN A MAJOR FORUM LIKE A DIRTY SOUTH ONE, SHOULDNT BE A THANG!!

YALL SLEEPIN FO REAL!!!!

THERE ALOT OF OLD AND NEW MEMBERS THAT NEEED A SPOT TO CHOPGAME ON THE SOUTH!!

DLOCC

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
We're not going to open up a region board til we have the artists and labels to support it. Look at the LA board. We're working on getting LA labels and artists on here right now. We're also working on Midwest and Northwest. The South isn't out of the question, just gotta wait til the time is right..

(AND BY THE SOUTH, I'M NOT REFERRING TO CASH MONEY!)

I mean, UGK, MJG and 8 Ball, etc etc..

Vamps
IX.