Vampire films

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
I've yet to see a vampire film that I didn't like. They may not be the greatest of all, but they are really entertaining.

Make a list of your favorite vampire films.(I'm sure some of you will name some good one's that I haven't seen, so that is the point of this thread, giving a heads up on some good vampire films to others that haven't seen them.)

The Lost Boys
Blade series
My Best Friend is a Vampire(I know, corny, but I still liked it)
Underworld series
I Am Legend(I didn't know them creatures were vampires. i just typed in vampire films and showed this film.)

I know I'm probably missing some, but that is all I can think of off top of my head.

Feb 14, 2004
I don't think I have seen Fright Night. But since someone has presented it to me, I'll have to go rent it tomarrow and check it out for my self.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Vampire movies are some of my favorites, I watched Lost Boys like every day when I was a kid.

If yall feel like watching a funny Vampire flick check out Lesbian Vampire Killers, it's a british movie kind of along the lines of Shaun of the Dead.

Sep 29, 2003
damn folks are sleepin on dusk til dawn, classic. 30 days of night was a really, really dope recent vampire movie. Most of my other favorites have been mentioned already. Don't forget Interview with the Vampire....

May 2, 2002
I also enjoy vampire movies...my favorite horror genre

Like pretty much every movie listed in this thread

My favorite ones have to be lost boys, dracula (90s version), from dusk till dawn and cannot leave out my best friend is a vampire (just downloaded this a few weeks ago and made the wife and kids watch it haha)

May 2, 2002
Well there are two types of vampire movies: horror (fright night, lost boys) and action (blade, vampires).. actually I guess there is comedy too.

But Id have to go with the blade trilogy if Im thinking in terms of sheer badassness.