Vallejo's Top Exec copt it OVERSEES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 28, 2006
This is diamondz ya'll what up siccness just bought the danker oversees .just asking is this a new artist out the bay the shit rock's. Am i the only one copt this.

May 28, 2006
Excuse me let me put this the right way, sorry fellaz but i just came from over seez from paris but i'm up on bay music tho, but i ran across da danker cd in paris seen that guy mac dre on the front wanted to see what he was about , so i was wondering if i was the only one on da danker , but i am from the bay i'm from dublin but i;m in fairfield right now ..

May 28, 2006
Hey coach i'll check that out , where do i get those other sleep or the danker which ever he prefer's to be called . where do i get his other cd's at . That song i'm a gee iz what i'm feeling because sometimes i feel like that.

May 28, 2006
thanks for the info i'm going to cop all the danker cd's . I just like his confidence he got me convinced that he is something big to deal with in the bay and vallejo. I' m so use to mainstream rap it's cool to hear some one that dont make funny musik .

May 28, 2006
cop that VALLEJO'S TOP EXEC .I also just pre-ordered my danker nation cd was looking on amazon.com typed in that name sleepdank and what you know it popped up.and to everyone out there i just want to say WOMP,WOMP,WOMP,WOMP

May 28, 2006
you must cant read correctly i'm from the bay i but i go to paris every once in a while i'm originally from dublin born, but not raized i'm out here in fair field , because i dont live with mommy no more i have my own apt in fairfield .whats with the questions though why do i have to explain my self if you would have read things correctcly maybe you wouldnt of have wasted your time but no hard feelings just do it like me MOVING ha aha