VALLEJO shooting at lil scrappy concert leaves 1 dead

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
this was a bad idea from the get go to have this concert here

Vallejo police: Woman, 34, dies from wounds at 'Lil Scrappy' concert - Vallejo Times Herald

A 34-year-old woman was fatally shot, and another wounded late Friday during a rap concert at Dan Foley Park in Vallejo, police reported today.
Police said they responded at 11:53 p.m. Friday to a report of shots fired in the area of a concert in the main meeting hall featuring a rapper named "Lil Scrappy" from Atlanta.

Upon arriving police said they found the 34-year-old woman suffering from a gunshot wound, and another woman who was wounded.

The first victim died from her wounds at a local hospital; the second was treated and released. The name of the deceased woman was not released pending notification of next of kin.

Police said they believe the women were not the intended targets, but were caught in crossfire during a gun fight involving a number of shooters.

Police said that a number of vehicles were damaged by gunfire as well.

No one has been arrested. Police said one suspect who fled the scene was described as a black male wearing a tan shirt.

Anyone with any information about this case is asked to call Detective Fabio Rodriguez at 707-553-7213.

Feb 8, 2006
ya me too
i assume that is why he doing shows at a rec center in vallejo that holds a couple hundred people

i'm just suprised they got approval for it

Feb 8, 2006
Isn't that where Indo has his BBQ's? There's never been issues that I've heard of. What's wrong with havin the concert there? I've never been there, what's max capacity?
no disrespect to Ian and all but cmon
that is a function of people who know each other on some mutual respect

a concert is a free for all for a washed up rapper

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
Isn't that where Indo has his BBQ's? There's never been issues that I've heard of. What's wrong with havin the concert there? I've never been there, what's max capacity?
My BBQ's are at this same park. It goes down at that park a lot, this is nothing new. As far as the shows being thrown there im sure people do it with out getting the permits or disclosing with GVRD thats its a live show instead of just a party. Most "live" shows there are done this way and 9/10 they never crack off smoothly or go as planned.

Jun 5, 2004
Part of it is i bet that alot of that crowd probably were high or at least used to do a bunch of thizz... That shit fucks ur body and brain hella bad and it stays with you ur whole life It can give u wierd ass flashbacks that can make u hella anxious and spaz out, and hella other shit. I know a couple people that used to pop all the time and it fucked them up so bad...one of them literally went crazy shes in and out of institutions... That shit is hella bad for u lol and those are the good pills that do all that, who knows what kinda shit we coulda got from the bunk pills that started to roll in

Apr 8, 2004
Part of it is i bet that alot of that crowd probably were high or at least used to do a bunch of thizz... That shit fucks ur body and brain hella bad and it stays with you ur whole life It can give u wierd ass flashbacks that can make u hella anxious and spaz out, and hella other shit. I know a couple people that used to pop all the time and it fucked them up so bad...one of them literally went crazy shes in and out of institutions... That shit is hella bad for u lol and those are the good pills that do all that, who knows what kinda shit we coulda got from the bunk pills that started to roll in
most people who do hella drugs are already mainey to begin with. but yea the drugs don't help.

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
So it was an outdoor park or indoor venue, cuz wouldnt it have been hella cold?

And yea i aint heard shit from scrap in a while, last i seen of him was when i seen him on vh1 last year n he was bitchin at his girl like "i had a athsma attack and u wasnt there" or some wierd shit lol

Dan Foley is a HUGE outside park with a rec center you can rent out.