Vallejo moved up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 22, 2006
ITS FREAKS said:
was ALL CITY giving em out?
cuz y'know he's the hardest OG TRIPLE OG in all of Vallejo
pro tools dj over here, make sure you pick up his new mixtape the cop caller droppin on the 28th, or was it called the nieghborhood watch? i cant remember, dont matter aint no one gonna hear it anyways

Dec 9, 2005
WXS STOMP3R said:
HOW DO I KEEP FROM GETTING THAT SHIT. IT DONT LOOK TO PLEASANT.
OR WHERE IS IT FOUND??? SO I CAN STAY AWAY.

The scabies actually jump from person to person...the infected person usually has track like rashes...then they jump on your clothes, couch, into your bed. Theres an antibiotic you have to take to get rid of them.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
scabies is hella disgusting.

im never going to a dermatology site again...atleast im never clicking on the pictures again.

mutha fuckas always gotta have that pic of a dudes package thats 80% eaten away by parasites

who the fuck wants to see that shit. if you look like that you dont need to be online tryna diagnose yaself. its time to do some surgery and shit.

Feb 5, 2006
DAMN, DIDNT LOOK LIKE A BIG DIFFERENCE TO THE ONE THEY JUST PUT OUT, EVEN THOUGH THEY SPENT MILLIONS ON THIS. THE MUSIC IS OFF, TOWARDS THE END OF THE TRAILOR, IT SEEMED LIKE SOMETHING GOOD WAS ABOUT TO HAPPEN, PLAYING SOME "HAPPY" MUSIC LIKE IT'S A COMEDY.