Vallejo Car Show 05/26/02

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.40ouncerecords.com
Me, TL, B-12, Miami & Johnny Z will be performing this weekend at the Vallejo Car Show at The Vallejo Fairgrounds. We'll have a booth set up selling cd's and giving away posters and promo stuff. Come check us out if your in the area. This is our first show in Vallejo in over 10 years. I think Lighter Shade Of Brown & a few other groups will also be there. Later, Jay Tee...

Apr 25, 2002
JT!

I was at the studio last night w/ Nano and peeped the footage! Ya'll ripped the stage playa(good to see N2Deep doing there thang again). And it was nice to see lighter shade of brown doing there thang again too...Ya'll be having way to much fun. I will be at the next one for sho. We about to get the studio crackin this weekend....Later ~TAZ~:cool:

Jun 4, 2002
hometown.aol.com
What up Jay Tee. I just wanted to let you know I thought you put on an excellent show on the 26th I was hella fellin' it! I don't know if you remember me but I got a picture taken with you, but the girl I was with was having problems finding the flash. I was wondering when the DVD comes out? Holla back.
Jennifer