Val Kilmer..WTF?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2007
I'm sittin here watchin him as Doc Holiday in the classic Tombstone ("I'm your Huckleberry") and remember him back in the day in Heat,Willow, Top Secret,Top Gun. Dude had potential in my opinion..now he's fat as fuck long haired doin straight to dvd movies like Gun with 50 Cent. Do you think these actors that had potential just fuck it off and get lazy or is the movie biz just not lookin out for well rounded actors anymore. In my opinion he had potential to be better than where he's at today....thoughts????

Jan 7, 2004
Good question, he did have some real good movies back in the day, wonder if he just got out dated with his style or he some how got blackballed over something or what, but he had some top movies and now his movies are bargain bin movies.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Kilmer is insanely hard to deal with on set, so it's also a possibility he was blackballed from mainstream Hollywood because of his inability to get along with the big wigs.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
kilmer is an incredible actor..its a shame he decided to get all fat and slobbish...he used to do movies that were sure to be awesome...but now i see him on covers of movies that make me say you got to be fucking kidding me

LDS like he's personally worked with him lol

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
LDS like he's personally worked with him lol
It's well documented that he's a prick and very few directors choose to work with him because of his demands and attitude toward directors giving him. . . direction. . . in regards to the characters he signs on to play.

There's a reason why many of his characters are awkward or point blank just like his own personality outside of film.