V

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2006
After watching the second episode all I can say is wow this show is REALLY fucking lame.

Some of you actually enjoy this?

In all honesty I really want to know why. Let me know what makes this show any good at all.
i like this show jus cause im always into watchin that sci fi type of shit...i like watchin anything really but this show is coo

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
is anybody else keeping up with the show? i got kind of bored with it for a while, but it's getting better now.

Oct 3, 2006
^^I am...been watchin since it premiered, the thing is i always thought they would keep it as a miniseries and not a actual seasonal show, but its cool so far. That last scene with anna was a lil corny "I think you are experiencing your first human emotion" lol

Oct 3, 2006
^^remember anna told that guy of hers, to do what whatever it takes no matter what to find out who helped plan that bomb attack on those soldiers in their cacoons or whatever? well thats why, they gonna interrogate the fuck outta him next season to find out who was helping him

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
^^ What if "to do what whatever it takes no matter what to find out who helped plan that bomb attack on those soldiers in their cacoons or whatever didn't plan out as opposed to Anna fucking the brains outta that reptilian Draco Overlord creature in the episode where they created the hybrids first ?

Oct 3, 2006
^^ What if "to do what whatever it takes no matter what to find out who helped plan that bomb attack on those soldiers in their cacoons or whatever didn't plan out as opposed to Anna fucking the brains outta that reptilian Draco Overlord creature in the episode where they created the hybrids first ?
idk what to tell u man...just know that they come in peace..always