V

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
it was good but i felt like they crammed a little too much into the first episode.

i think it would have been better to build some suspense for a few episodes, and have people wondering whether the visitors are good or bad, what their motifs are, whether they can be trusted, etc... instead of revealing all that in the first episode.

i'm interested in the show and where it's going, but i just felt like they rushed into the plot a little.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
Where its going? You do realize its a remake, right? Its already "been there".
i wasn't even born yet in 1983 when the original version aired; i didn't see it... so yes, i am curious to see where this goes.

and even if i had already seen the original, that doesn't mean they won't add their own twist and change things up a bit in this version.

it's supposed to be based on the original not an exact copy, right? or are all the characters exactly the same and everything?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
After watching the second episode all I can say is wow this show is REALLY fucking lame.

Some of you actually enjoy this?

In all honesty I really want to know why. Let me know what makes this show any good at all.