V-Town reunion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
julian salters RIP

that was my boy we use to work together at the old school better buy foods on sonoma. we use to act a fool with warren johnson, lou oatman, fred, etc.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Chris Smith....RIP???? I only knew one Chris Smith at Vallejo High, and he graduated in '92, and was at my house last night!

I grew up in MillasVille, moved to the Eastside in junior high, went to Vallejo Jr, Springstowne, Vallejo High, St. Pats and Hogan!!

Learned a lot of what I know about the music business from Mack Shawn, and got a lot of my game from the Funk Mobb.

Here's a pic of me, if anyone cares...LOL!!!

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
Da6Footah said:
Chris Smith....RIP???? I only knew one Chris Smith at Vallejo High, and he graduated in '92, and was at my house last night!

I grew up in MillasVille, moved to the Eastside in junior high, went to Vallejo Jr, Springstowne, Vallejo High, St. Pats and Hogan!!

Learned a lot of what I know about the music business from Mack Shawn, and got a lot of my game from the Funk Mobb.

Here's a pic of me, if anyone cares...LOL!!!
I still bump my Funk Mobb cd..........

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I wish I still had my Funk Mobb CD.......and my Mack Shawn CD......and my OG Federal tape, and my Mack tape.....and my tape with all the Crestside/Hillside disses on it.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
@ 707 Siccness...Do you have the disses on tape??? I gave one of my copies to Little Bruce, and he never gave em back, and the VPD got the other one.....I would love to get them back!!!

Feb 14, 2003
Da6Footah said:
I wish I still had my Funk Mobb CD.......and my Mack Shawn CD......and my OG Federal tape, and my Mack tape.....and my tape with all the Crestside/Hillside disses on it.
I got all that....Vallejo mayne....