V-Nasty's thoughts on Oakland

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 9, 2011
oakland yal'l really ridin for v-nasty? this bitch sound like an outta towner speakin on Tha Town, not somebody born and raised in tha community:

On Oakland:
A lot of people always ask me, "Can you take me to Oakland?" I'm like, there is nothing in Oakland. There's not a mall -- there is, but it's got welfare and shit in there, not a real mall. There ain't shit out there! Hella police stations, hella houses, and hella liquor stores. What do you wanna do in Oakland? Oakland ain't really nothing. If you know Oakland, you just in the streets. Only place you're gonna have a job at in Oakland is at McDonald's.

http://blogs.laweekly.com/westcoastsound/2011/11/v-nasty_interview.php?page=3

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
not sure why we need a new thread every time she says something dumb or cringe-worthy though...

she's just some 19 year old kid who happens to rap, why should we care what she thinks one way or the other?

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
A mall with a bunch of social service kiosks

2 for one wic cards

I've had some fun in downtown Oakland bar/ club scene...

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
I don't care about V-Nasty's opinion specifically, but just speaking on Oakland in general...

I find it bizarre how so many people seem to act like the entire city of Oakland is some horrible ghetto place. Yeah, there are some "bad" neighborhoods here, but there are also bad neighborhoods in San Francisco and every other big city everywhere. There are many nice/average neighborhoods here in Oakland too... plenty of shopping, parks, restaurants, bars/pubs, and other nice places to go...

Rockridge, Temescal, Lake Merritt, Lakeshore/Grand Lake, Piedmont Ave, Jack London/Uptown, Montclair, the hills/Mills College area.... oh, and the Golden Gate Shopping District is also an up-and-coming area with some nice shops/businesses... Chinatown is cool too; some good places for Dim Sum and shopping... And to be honest, I don't think Fruitvale is so bad either, it's really not that different from the Mission District in SF which everybody loves.

Anyway, the point is, there's plenty to do in Oakland. The whole "no there there" thing is nonsense.

Jul 25, 2007
Does her stage name mean she got a a beat up, roast beef, medium well, some pink, stanky, bushy, cheese smelling "V"agina? Hence the V-Nasty?

im high

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I don't care about V-Nasty's opinion specifically, but just speaking on Oakland in general...

I find it bizarre how so many people seem to act like the entire city of Oakland is some horrible ghetto place. Yeah, there are some "bad" neighborhoods here, but there are also bad neighborhoods in San Francisco and every other big city everywhere. There are many nice/average neighborhoods here in Oakland too... plenty of shopping, parks, restaurants, bars/pubs, and other nice places to go...

Rockridge, Temescal, Lake Merritt, Lakeshore/Grand Lake, Piedmont Ave, Jack London/Uptown, Montclair, the hills/Mills College area.... oh, and the Golden Gate Shopping District is also an up-and-coming area with some nice shops/businesses... Chinatown is cool too; some good places for Dim Sum and shopping... And to be honest, I don't think Fruitvale is so bad either, it's really not that different from the Mission District in SF which everybody loves.

Anyway, the point is, there's plenty to do in Oakland. The whole "no there there" thing is nonsense.
How is the welfare mall though?

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
Are we talking about Eastmont? If so I haven't been there since like 2002, but it was pretty dismal even back then. I had a friend who got pregnant in high school and she used to go to the planned parenthood there...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I don't know if we are talking about Eastmont Emma but it sounds like it could be for the fact that a PP is in the actual mall. Wait, is welfare mall the name of the portal you shop through with Xtraplan on the net?

Aug 26, 2010
There's the 3X Super Bowl Champs Oakland Raiders 1x Nba Champions Warriors 4x World Series Champs Oakland Athletics

Jan 18, 2006
I think the Siccness needs a direct V-Nasty Feed, so that we get informed about everything she says right away.
actually these whores need there own section on the Siccness so I never have to see a thread about them again. Combine it with Lil B related news also