V-Nasty Says N*gga Ain't No Race And Responds To The Haters!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2006
Also if your from frisco on the old school u remeber the racist riots and I still take my cue from that cuz the folks I tripp over aint the new breed its the cats in there late 20s and 30s that remember what it was, so this vnasty bitch is as fraud as u can get it, aint makin my get down look bad, just the town, i just call out the fraud outta principal, NOTHIN ELSE

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
Sorry but all them places you guys named already got non-black people sayin nigga everyday...Im not sayin this bitch could get away with it but lets keep it real that shit just aint no oakland thang thats America 2011...I just find it funny people like fat joe and a lot of other non-black people in the hiphop comunity have been using the word nigga for hella long and not one dj, rap fan, rapper, or critic have spoke up about shit...now this skinny little white girl says it and everybody wants be Malcom...shits funny...if you have a problem with it now you should have had one then...stop pickin and chosen your battles and fight the hard one too if your so against it...for real a lot of you are actin real brand new up in here...this shit aint nothin new in america...were u ppl been at???
i gotta co-sign this........u cant get a vnasty without getting at fat joe, pitbull, dj khaled, paul wall,cypress hill, bubba sparx, alchemist, dj skee, and pretty much every mexican, asian, filipino, afghani, puerto rican, cuban in america...the word itself in 2011 has become too common and is not said in a racial way especially in todays hip hop community, its the racist person that says it in a racial way that makes it racist...
i agree with these but im sure someone is going to explain how it's racist hatred still....

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
She comes off as an actress like some fake thug playing the role of how she thinks ghetto black people act. This seems way too forced and just phony, her voice, the way shes dressed, her and that male fake thug standing by her look like clowns who got a manual on how to look like an ignorant black person from the ghetto.

I'm having a hard time believing she's from the hood at all. I know plenty of hood white people and they are nothing like this. This shit is fake as fuck.
EXACTLY! Hit the nail on the head. Dudes who really talk and live it do it smoooooooth. Fuckin' B-Rad style bitch...

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Riff Nasty will be the babies name

or V-Raff

Riff Rasty

Vriff Naff

please dont let them breed, and if it does occur, please let that baby wind up to being the savior of humankind..

but not the anti-christ savior, i'm talking john conner savior