V.A.M.P.i.R.E./Alter Ego pushed bacc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
We aren't going to make the March 24th release date. I don't want to bullshit ya'll I am keeping it real. Sorry for the wait. I don't want to keep ya'll in the dark. I know you guys are feeling his music and he really appreciates that. Talk with him everyday and what I can tell you is that we are cooking up some shit. For the album and the mixtape. I have heard the beats he is working with now and you guys said you wanted dark so that is what you are going to get. On The mixtape side G-Macc raps better than the original rappers that did the song. Dope ass shit!!!!! But I am not here to feed you some coming soon bullshit. Just the update like you guys deserve and asked for. I told you that I was going to do something different when I promoted. I'm not going to have you guys going in the record store on teusday March the 24th and say man they didn't give us a update or nothing.

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
was it lynches fault?
I guess they are waiting to see if this Strange Muzic merger works out. I wish it would cause this Vampire/Alter Ego album is gonna be a banger. I mean I have heard some unheard face melters on the mixtape alone that would make copping the album worth it. You guys are gonna be pleased with this one.

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
word at least Strange could push it like it should be pushed
That's what I am talking about cause G-Macc is the future of the Siccness style. I just heard another new beat last night you guys are going to love this beat selection I promise. And I am talking about the actual album part of the double cd. All new dark beats. :siccness:

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
This is very sad news. Will continue to wait patiently though
Thanks homie for sticcing with us. I feel you homie I was disappointed too I want to hear the album just as much as you do. And G-Macc is disappointed about it the most I think. He really is in the studio all the time. And this isn't just a line I'm feeding ya'll either. I have really been hearing Str8 heat song wise and beat wise. Man I can't wait for you guys to hear it.
To everyone that loves The Graveyard Shift album Vampire/Alter Ego is that next level. In delivery flow everything.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Thanks homie for sticcing with us. I feel you homie I was disappointed too I want to hear the album just as much as you do. And G-Macc is disappointed about it the most I think. He really is in the studio all the time. And this isn't just a line I'm feeding ya'll either. I have really been hearing Str8 heat song wise and beat wise. Man I can't wait for you guys to hear it.
To everyone that loves The Graveyard Shift album Vampire/Alter Ego is that next level. In delivery flow everything.

While we're waiting, are you gonna be posting up a tracklist soon?

kevp

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2004
Is plat-e-num still producing the shit? Or is that name just an alias? like lynch/evil?

Will cop the day it drops...everything G-macc has done has been fire so far I got no doubts at all this will be dope-

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
if its really gonna be on that next level shit he needs to put me on it....ahahaha....

i need to get at him and get another verse tho for real.....Venom has his emailed changed???
No it shouldn't have. I would just hit him up on his Music Myspace page. Cause that collabo you guys before was really dope.